What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the chobani greek yogurt cups are piling up at my house. it all started about two weeks ago, with my finally discovering a yogurt i could eat. as i do with so many new things, i am buying up and eating as many flavors of chobani as i can, as fast as i can. one creamy spoonful after another, this stuff is so ridiculously, incredibly tasty, that some days i have eaten nothing else. there are many flavors, all good, and so far, i will go back for more of every one. my favorites so far: passion fruit, pineapple, black cherry and pomegranate.

Last edited:
the chobani greek yogurt cups are piling up at my house. it all started about two weeks ago, with my finally discovering a yogurt i could eat. as i do with so many new things, i am buying up and eating as many flavors of chobani as i can, as fast as i can. one creamy spoonful after another, this stuff is so ridiculously, incredibly tasty, that some days i have eaten nothing else. there are many flavors, all good, and so far, i will go back for more of every one. my favorites so far: passion fruit, pineapple, black cherry and pomegranate.

Oh Yummy! I love yogurt. My favourite comes in little glass pots, I always ate them when we lived in Spain. I can't find them in SA :(
I know it was made by Clover Danone but the Danone yogurt we have is not as thick and delicious. Oh boy I miss that stuff!

Good morning guys :)

It is so nice and cool here this morning at 5.40am...14c loving it! Going to be 32c today, not bad!

I have a couple of MS jobs to do this morning and also the grocery shopping :)

Oh Yummy! I love yogurt. My favourite comes in little glass pots, I always ate them when we lived in Spain. I can't find them in SA :(
I know it was made by Clover Danone but the Danone yogurt we have is not as thick and delicious. Oh boy I miss that stuff!

what couldn't one eat out of little glass pots?

you must miss many things about living in spain. a place i would visit even before france. care to share a few of your memories of spain, snip?:)

Me too! I'm watching a NCIS rerun on USA.

Watching the new SVU...pretty good and then it's time for beddy-bye. Long day tomorrow. Flu going through the facility, the unit where my office is located is closed down, no admits. I just sit in my office and type...:ermm:

Watching the new SVU...pretty good and then it's time for beddy-bye. Long day tomorrow. Flu going through the facility, the unit where my office is located is closed down, no admits. I just sit in my office and type...:ermm:

Sounds like the flu is really getting bad all over. I bet all of the hospitals are a bit busy.

Our ER's are overrun. And we have a lot of them. The Mayor has declared a State of Emergency in the city. I have never had the flu in my life. Nor had a flu shot. I seem to have some sort of built in immunity. I am the one who takes care of those who do have it. I wonder just how long my luck can hold out. :angel:

Our facility was the 4th to call the health department today. So far it's only on our Subacute units, it hasn't migrated to Long Term Care. They've set up a temporary time clock for the Subacute so we don't break quarantine in the building. Then we leave and go grocery shopping and home to our loved ones...:rolleyes:

Shrek doesn't know it yet, but i am sleeping on the couch tonight. I can't make him sick.

Last edited:
Our facility was the 4th to call the health department today. So far it's only on our Subacute units, it hasn't migrated to Long Term Care. They've set up a temporary time clock for the Subacute so we don't break quarantine in the building. Then we leave and go grocery shopping and home to our loved ones...:rolleyes:

Shrek doesn't know it yet, but i am sleeping on the couch tonight. I can't make him sick.

have most of the oldsters at your facility been given their flu shots? are you required to, yourself, as a health practitioner? poor shrek. is that why you are sitting under a blanket, pf, to make it easier to beg off going to bed?:)

have most of the oldsters at your facility been given their flu shots? are you required to, yourself, as a health practitioner? poor shrek. is that why you are sitting under a blanket, pf, to make it easier to beg off going to bed?:)

Yes, we did flu shots for all residents. Our Subacute units, though, are short stay. We average 20 admits and discharges a week. Always new blood coming in and not all of them have had their flu shots.

The blanket is because my couch is up against an outside brick wall and there's cold seeping in off it. I let him know he would be solo tonight, he has decided to sleep in his chair.

Just cleaned up after Violet getting sick all over her bed in my craft room. She rarely does this so I am worried something is wrong. Oh how I fuss over my furbabies. :(

It doesn't help while cleaning up that my stomach was already a little unsettled. :wacko:

Last edited:
what couldn't one eat out of little glass pots?

you must miss many things about living in spain. a place i would visit even before france. care to share a few of your memories of spain, snip?:)

I was only 17 yrs old when I went to Spain. Lived in Barcelona for a year. It's so different there and the markets are fantastic. I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to. I was Aupairing so most of my time was spent indoors :(
It was still a great experience. The Cathedrals are breathtaking and the art museums. Loved the Salvador Dali museum and Sagrada Familia. I cried like a baby when I went up one of the towers in Sagrada familia. It's really high and skew! I'm terrified of heights and I felt like I was going to fall out one of the windows (more like holes!) I made everyone behind me climb back down after getting half way :LOL:
The tapas bars were great too and all the meat and cheese deli's.
When I turned 18 I got to sample all the lovely wines and experience the night life of Barcelona. A lot of weirdo's out at night :ohmy:

We just checked into a cheap dog friendly motel with beagle after 10 hours on the road, on the way to sort out Mom's life and such and get her cremated. I was able to talk DH into driving instead of just me flying then driving 2+ hours in a rental. We're a bit crispy, but just 3 hours left to get to Mom's tomorrow. Then the fun begins. Whee.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom