What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks LP and TL. I need to go to bed and wake up in a better mood. I have allowed myself to get so upset over this whole mess. :angel:

Ahhh... much like many of our holidays have been moved to Mondays. Well, some of them :wacko:
And here I've been watching my "sleeping puppies" calendar in wait of wishing you a happy holiday when it arrived ;)

Awww, thans Pac xx

I love those puppy calendars, they have the sweetest photos in them :)

Good morning and happy Sunday :)

Another lovely cool night and morning...it is only 14 degrees right now at 6.55am, so nice!

This morning we are going to go for another walk, then we have to fertilize the whole garden, big job, but with both of us do it, done in half the time ;)

Have to marinate the chicken for our Butter Chicken tonight YUM!

This afternoon some Wii U we think :)

I'm getting ready to go to The Scandinavian Dinner Dance. It's a collaboration of between the Danish and Norwegian Clubs. Finns, Icelanders, and Swedes will also be coming.

The part I'm not so crazy about is that I am in charge of all the money. I will have help from the Norwegian Club to collect money at the door.

don't let 'em skim any krone, tax. :)

we just finished another mean nerf gun batle. the powerful and deadly accurate longstrike cs-6 versus the new, motorized, 8 clip hail-fire.

man, the longstrike rounds sting when you get hit in the face, lol.

Just came in from an epic battle of good vs evil... Or a snow ball fight against the nieghboorhood kids... Me and the boy made snowballs for an hour before the battle... The other kids were out gunned.. it reminded me of the movie dodgeball...

What am I doing you ask. Nursing a cold. Oh joy. How can I be so lucky. :angel:

I hope you feel better. Don't catch that flu that's making the rounds.:flowers::flowers::flowers:

I am spending my day getting caught up on housework and laundry. I'm also thinking ahead about the storm prediction for tomorrow. Clean out the frig, cook up everything that's thawed. (I was a great excuse to cook up a whole package of bacon and make a chocolate cake with my last eggs and sour cream.) Made sure all the camp lanterns had batteries and powered up my kindle.

The storm is expected to hit right about the time the Pro Bowl starts. Great timing. Tune in and watch lots of mud wrestling and slipping about. :rolleyes:

Just came in from an epic battle of good vs evil... Or a snow ball fight against the nieghboorhood kids... Me and the boy made snowballs for an hour before the battle... The other kids were out gunned.. it reminded me of the movie dodgeball...

i've forgotten how that goes, love2. is the snowball fight over when one side runs out of snowballs? when the fort is invaded? when tommy goes home crying after getting hit in the ear? if one side wants to concede defeat, how is it done? i'm not sure i ever was told the rules governing snow fights....

Q, "If you can dodge a wrench?..." ;)

BT, good thing you live in Joisey and not NY or that eight shot hail fire would be illegal now :ROFLMAO:

that just sounds like some rule you guys had out there in wyoming or montana....

It's no fun going inside until you can't feel body parts. Makes you appreciate the warmth and Hot Chocolate! If your Mom doesn't check for frostbite, you need to get back outside...

Back
Top Bottom