What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just fnished getting my pot of chili going. I'll let it simmer for an hour and then add the beans, something I haven't had in chili for a while. I forgot to get kidney beans at the store yesterday, so black will have to do.

Well I have just got up, had a nice sleep in too :)

This morning we are going down to Cobbler Creek for a nice walk, perfect day for it too ;)

Then later this afternoon, time to get on the Wii U and kill some zombies I think :)

Just rolled my sorry self outta bed. Ummm it's only 1pm here. :wacko:
Recouping from cleaning my patio and every grill I own yesterday. My hands feel like they're going to be numb for the rest of my life!
It was a really nice warm day here. While I was scrubbing and sweeping getting things ready for the S/B (Thanksgiving again! day) I got the patio fire pit going. Just to drive my neighbors insane.. It's that wonderful time of the year. :LOL: Don't worry I'll make it up to them tomorrow. Stayed up too late kept waking up wanting a chile dog for some reason. Woke Hubby up and asked him if he would make me one. He wasn't impressed.. He said No! but you can make me one! Well, I neverrrrr....

Chunky, now that is what I call a sleep in ;)
" Chunky?" Who you callin' Chunky? LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:
I'm just kidding with you. Hubby had Netflix on tv all night. He was watching Columbo. That show kept waking me up. Over tired and still need to get chili and potato salad made sometime today.Then he wanted to discuss what a Dolt the later seasons made of Columbo..." Don't you think they did?" Excuse me but that show was made before my time. Like I really cared @ 5am.. Go figure, life @ my house.:ermm:

" Chunky?" Who you callin' Chunky? LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:
I'm just kidding with you. Hubby had Netflix on tv all night. He was watching Columbo. That show kept waking me up. Over tired and still need to get chili and potato salad made sometime today.Then he wanted to discuss what a Dolt the later seasons made of Columbo..." Don't you think they did?" Excuse me but that show was made before my time. Like I really cared @ 5am.. Go figure, life @ my house.:ermm:

The later seasons were dumber. :rolleyes:

The later seasons were dumber. :rolleyes:

Yes they were. I like the guy anyways. That show had some pretty good one liners written into it. What woke me up was one in particular. It was something I'm not kidding you my kids have said many times. " My wife, now she's always mad. She's mad at EVERYBODY, even the Ice Cream Man!" Take out the wife..Insert M.O.M <-------here...

Just want to make sure you all get the word -- only a few days left in the Great FL Snake Hunt. The hunters, both amateur and professional, have only bagged 41 Burmese Pythons out of estimated thousands! C'mon down!

Thanks for the invite TL, but I am going to be busy for the next month or two. So I will have to pass. Maybe next time. :angel:

I have just vacuumed and mopped the kitchen, bathroom, vanity, toilet and laundry floors....also cleaned the shower, toilet and basin etc...hung out some washing and now time to collapse :LOL:

I have just vacuumed and mopped the kitchen, bathroom, vanity, toilet and laundry floors....also cleaned the shower, toilet and basin etc...hung out some washing and now time to collapse :LOL:

That's pretty much my every day routine :( It sucks :LOL:
It's only 6 am here. Getting ready for Church then coming home to do what you did!

Snip, I am guessing with children too the cleaning needs to be done a lot more...I find it enough with just the 2 of us LOL

I am sitting here at the computer after having a really rough night. I fall asleep and wake right up again in about 20 minutes. Kept doing this all night. So I finally gave in and took two Vicodin. It helps with all the aches and pains, but they give me a burst of energy like you would think the demons were after me. So now I am no long hurting, (great) but wide awake and looking for housework to do. Not hard to find. In a little while I will start to make the mac and cheese for tonight.

I still have my cold. I never realized how much phlegm the human body could produce. At least it is still clear. I have been keeping a close eye on that. I have also been contemplating my next medical problem to address. I have these little nodules on the knuckle joints of my fingers. Some have grown quite large and are becoming painful. Time to get them removed. They are a form of arthritis from the psoriasis. Simple to remove. Shoot the finger up with lidocaine, open the finger and remove them. Have had it done before. Most of them are on my right hand. So I will be typing with just one hand. That should prove to be frustrating and interesting. :angel:

It's a bit more work :rolleyes: Lets just say a trip to the bathroom at night usually means tripping about 10 times (over stuff on the floor!) :LOL:

We used to go Lego skiing when the kids were little in the middle of the night. Not a fun experience. Watch for those little toys on a bare floor!:sleep::mad:

DH has a bad cold, so I'm going to make a pot of chicken noodle soup with some of the leftover roast chicken from last night's dinner. Then I'm going grocery shopping, and then I want to organize my notes from Master Gardener class and start on the garden design project.

Shoot. Now I have a purring kitty on my lap and I don't want to get up!

We used to go Lego skiing when the kids were little in the middle of the night. Not a fun experience. Watch for those little toys on a bare floor!:sleep::mad:

:LOL:
The lego has gotten me a few times but the worst are the toy tanks! Walk into or step on one of those and it sounds like Guy Fawkes :eek: Not a good thing to think your under fire while half asleep and need to pee!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom