What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've never gotten a call from a phisher before, but I would probably play around with the caller for a while just to waste their time. Give them some bogus information or something. That's just the way I am. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've told someone I was dead who called my business and asked for the owner :whistling Talk about a pause on the other end :LOL:

Makes me wish I had a 3 year old to hand the phone to and say, "It's Santa!"

(Thanks abcderian for that solution!)

I am getting ready to go and check out a place where I have a job interview next week... I stumbled on this one by accident. Light office work, some data mgmt part time for a cabinet maker / woodworking company. We'll see....
--
Just a quick followup-- I am not re-joining the work force. Whew. The guy isn't sure he really wants or needs an office person, even part time. Whew. At least he had the courtesy to call in advance to cancel the interview. I am actually pretty happy about this.

Deep cleaning the house & getting things in order. My mom gets out of the hospital tomorrow & she will be coming to stay with us for the next week or two before she goes back home. It should be interesting. Looking forward to connecting with her & having the opportunity to be able to spend the time with her.

I am having a drink (scotch and soda). Today was a crapola day! (I won't vent here) just trying relax..... ;)

bunny, bunny, i'll join you with a drink.:) crappy days just don't seem to care whose day they ruin, do they?!:ermm:i know you didn't deserve it. scotch for you, wine for me--we'll be fine, by and by, won't we.:mellow: starting to feel better already.... are you sure you don't want to pour another little drink, and indulge in some therapeutic venting in the company of friends, sb....:)

Tomorrow Spike is going to take me down to get my NEW reading glasses repaired. The lens popped out and the right nose piece goes right up into the corner of my eye. For my infinity lens I used a frame that I have had for ages. They fit me perfectly. I had about eight pair of old glasses that I gave to The Pirate to drop in the Lions box for old glasses. I should have kept at least one pair for my reading glasses. There was a pair of Granny glasses that were my reading glasses about three pairs back. I should have kept them and used the frame. They too were a perfect fit.

Today, I actually cooked something for myself. I made potato salad and had a ham slice with it. :angel:

Deep cleaning the house & getting things in order. My mom gets out of the hospital tomorrow & she will be coming to stay with us for the next week or two before she goes back home. It should be interesting. Looking forward to connecting with her & having the opportunity to be able to spend the time with her.

I love your attitude. Enjoy the bonding, and let the housework go if you need to so you can take care of mom. :)

What the heck have you guys been doing? Getting hacked and bitten and all :LOL:

I've never gotten a call from a phisher before, but I would probably play around with the caller for a while just to waste their time. Give them some bogus information or something. That's just the way I am. I can't begin to tell you how many times I've told someone I was dead who called my business and asked for the owner :whistling Talk about a pause on the other end :LOL:

Good one :ROFLMAO:

I'm glad your bite wasn't worse, Snip. It was bad enough, but not too bad considering. And good for you for doing the moral thing. Over here a lawyer would be involved already.

Thanks Pac :) I'm good, think I'll live :LOL:
I don't see the point of punishing the animal, it's the owner that needs a whack.

I spent waaaaaay too much time on the computer today shopping.
The weather is absolutely horrible and surfing for a new milsurp (military surplus) seemed like the thing to do to brighten my day. But as Murphy would have it, the Fedex guy walked into the dealer as I was placing my order, so my 2-day shipping won't arrive until next Monday. I hate when that happens :wacko:

That does suck, better late than never though.

Today I have been flat out all day!

This morning I went out very early and did the weekly grocery shop. I also went to Bunnings to get a few things.

I then went down with mum to the market she has been doing for the past 12.5 years and helped her sort lots of things out as she is leaving her market stall after all these years. She is going to be doing a lot of traveling with her partner, so it was time to leave the market life behind :)

It was very hot down there and it was dirty, dusty work, lots of packing and cleaning and we were down there for 4 hours...it was so nice to get home and have a nice hot shower I can tell ya :)

Me too, Kylie. Yesterday was payday after a 5 week month, so my cupboards were pretty bare. I shopped and shopped and filled in all the gaps, so today is planning what to make with my new goodies.

I did most of the snow shoveling early this morning, and now I am relaxing with a cup of tea. I think I will get into the kitchen and make some breakfast. Kinda nice to have a day off in the middle of the week because of the snow.

We will all head over to the Koffe Klatch house so you can have peace and quiet. Good luck and hope you come back home with an A+. :sleep: :angel:

It's just a cold, windy yucky day and I've spent most of the morning in my cozy studio making a new roman shade for our bathroom. The one I made originally just doesn't do a thing for me and I recently found a beautiful piece of pale celery green moire fabric that will just pop! I'm about to mount the shade to the board and set the cords. I'll have it done in a jiffy.

Then what?!

I've got so many potential projects I want to do, it'll be hard to choose which one to do next. Love my studio. Thank you sweet husband!!!!

I just got back from the eye clinic to get my glasses fixed. On the way home, I got a bad case of the dry heaves. Usually I only drool when that happens. Not this time. It is a good thing I had a big wad of clean tissues in my pocket. I certainly feel better now. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom