What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Last night we had dinner at Ninos an Italian restaurant, it was expensive but very tasty...we then had a couple of drinks in the pub and played some pokes.

Today we got up early and drove to Normanville, Second Valley and Cape Jervis..we shared the driving as it was a long trek, we were out and about nearly all day

We had a lovely lunch at Cape Jervis hotel, I had a carbonara pasta ans Steve had the Cape Burger, delicious!

Now we are going to the pub for a couple of drinks before tea :)

Up at 3 am, cannot sleep, dh tells me that I think to much.

I have been up all night. Haven't gone to bed yet. I have to get dressed to go to Winthrop. They need to look at my hand and give me my new meds. The hospital lessened the dosages. Tight now I am waiting for Spike to come by with my half and half for my coffee and my cigarettes. This is going to be a long day. :angel:

Last night we had dinner at Ninos an Italian restaurant, it was expensive but very tasty...we then had a couple of drinks in the pub and played some pokes.

Today we got up early and drove to Normanville, Second Valley and Cape Jervis..we shared the driving as it was a long trek, we were out and about nearly all day

We had a lovely lunch at Cape Jervis hotel, I had a carbonara pasta ans Steve had the Cape Burger, delicious!

Now we are going to the pub for a couple of drinks before tea :)

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time ! I'm so glad you got to take this trip.

Hope you have lots of pictures to share !!

Thanks Mrs L, I will certainly be putting some photos on to show you guys :)

Last night we went to the pub and had a few drinks before tea last night, then went to Ninos for pizza, then back to the room and had a bottle of Riesling and a couple of beers, enjoying the view from our room and the air con, then went out for a walk along the beach once it was dark, lovely!

We are heading home today, but this morning we are going to catch the sunrise and take some photos, that will be nice. Then we are having breakfast downstairs in the hotel again, but not a cooked one this time as we have eaten way too much this holiday

Then we are going to play some mini golf, that should be fun! Also a walk around the parts of Victor we haven't been yet since being down here. Then heading through Port Elliot again, but we will look around this time and have morning tea at the bakery, a nice cake and coffee maybe, then probably head home and beat the peak traffic back in the city

Kylie, I feel as if I have taken this trip with you. Thanks for sharing with us all! I can't wait to see the pictures whenever you get the chance to post them.

I just got back from a walk around the block with my two golden retrievers. They just love their walks! They are well trained, so I can let them off their leaches and they will listen to voice commands. When a car comes by, I call them to me and say, "walk with me" and they each take their places next to me, one on each side. If I don't see the car until late, I can just tell them to sit and they will sit and wait wherever they are. They are so fun! They run and play together the entire walk.

I just got back from a walk around the block with my two golden retrievers. They just love their walks! They are well trained, so I can let them off their leaches and they will listen to voice commands. When a car comes by, I call them to me and say, "walk with me" and they each take their places next to me, one on each side. If I don't see the car until late, I can just tell them to sit and they will sit and wait wherever they are. They are so fun! They run and play together the entire walk.

That is very cool chopper. Goldens are such awesome dogs.

We have a Jack Russell and a mini Doxie .. you ever see that cartoon called Family Circus where the kids take the long and winding road to get to where they are going .. well that's these 2.

I have no hope that it will ever change but we are working on at least getting it a bit less of a challenge to take them on the sidewalks. Right now we can only take them to a park like area.

If only Cesar Milan would stop by LOL

Thanks Mrs L, I will certainly be putting some photos on to show you guys :)

Last night we went to the pub and had a few drinks before tea last night, then went to Ninos for pizza, then back to the room and had a bottle of Riesling and a couple of beers, enjoying the view from our room and the air con, then went out for a walk along the beach once it was dark, lovely!

We are heading home today, but this morning we are going to catch the sunrise and take some photos, that will be nice. Then we are having breakfast downstairs in the hotel again, but not a cooked one this time as we have eaten way too much this holiday

Then we are going to play some mini golf, that should be fun! Also a walk around the parts of Victor we haven't been yet since being down here. Then heading through Port Elliot again, but we will look around this time and have morning tea at the bakery, a nice cake and coffee maybe, then probably head home and beat the peak traffic back in the city
It has been so nice to hear about your holiday/vacation. Look like a beautiful area you & steve are in, looking forward to seeing your pictures! It has been fun to follow your days happenings. :)

I have been up all night. Haven't gone to bed yet. I have to get dressed to go to Winthrop. They need to look at my hand and give me my new meds. The hospital lessened the dosages. Tight now I am waiting for Spike to come by with my half and half for my coffee and my cigarettes. This is going to be a long day. :angel:
Hope your day turned out well Addie. I know how getting through the day, with little to no sleep, can have it's challenges. Sending positive thoughts & prayers your way.:angel::angel:

SB, I was hoping my daily post of what we have been up to on my holidays made everyone feel good :)

Well we are home :)

Steve drove all the way as it was bucketing down with rain on the way home, so no chance of swapping the driving, we got home safe too which is great as we had a near death experience I am calling it, on the way to Victor..but I will tell about that later!

It started raining this morning early at Victor, so we couldn't get the sunrise photos sadly, next time we still did go for a nice walk around in the rain with our umbrellas, lucky we bought them in the car with us!

We got home, I jumped straight in the shower, Steve unpacked and then he showered and I finished unpacking and put a load of washing on.

We have just had some lovely sushi for lunch, we picked it up on the way home :yum:

Lovely to go away, just as lovely to be back home :)

We just got back from the daughters final show choir performance. Such passion on all of those 14 year olds faces, they really put their hearts into it. Fun to watch.

Full moon tonight, beautiful night to take the dog for a walk.

Yes please!

No pictures, it never happened!

;)

There will be photos SB and Jeff :)

I will sort them out tomorrow as I am so beat right now...need a really good nights sleep first :)

I think there are hundreds of photos on the SD card ;)

:) Jeff

We have been relaxing on the recliners watching some TV and I fell asleep, no surprise there then :LOL:

I think I will be sleeping well tonight ;)

I just finished eating a toasted cheese sandwich. I've been on a toasted cheese sandwich kick of late. There for a while it was peanut butter sandwiches, now it's toasted cheese. A nice simple, warm sandwich on a Winter day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom