What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When I'm suffering from PMS (pistol management skills), it means I need to practice more :cool:

:LOL:

I needed to practice your type of PMS when I had PMS...I have a nice t-shirt for you to wear...notice the concentric, alternating red and white rings...:rolleyes:

We used to have Midol in the first aid kit at work (all male sheet metal shop). The company rep that sold us the kit said it was good for sore muscles or minor headaches.
That bottle probably still has the seal unbroken :wacko:

We used to have Midol in the first aid kit at work (all male sheet metal shop). The company rep that sold us the kit said it was good for sore muscles or minor headaches.
That bottle probably still has the seal unbroken :wacko:

Midol is just tylenol, caffeine and a mild diuretic...nothing special and you won't grow boobs if you take it...

Thanks to all for the great advice. Feeling better today, not as miserable as last night. Spending an hour in the pool tonight helped. The support at DC is just plain wonderful!! Thanks again!!

Thanks to all for the great advice. Feeling better today, not as miserable as last night. Spending an hour in the pool tonight helped. The support at DC is just plain wonderful!! Thanks again!!

So good to hear, SB! Sorry you had such misery. I would spend as much time in the pool as possible, the warmth and exercise would help.

Last edited:
I finally got to hang the sheets and pillowcases outside today. It was a beautiful sunny and breezy day. Oh, what a fresh smell.

I finally got to hang the sheets and pillowcases outside today. It was a beautiful sunny and breezy day. Oh, what a fresh smell.

Oh, how I envy you. Can't do that living in this building. My daughter has a real long clothesline. She hangs out her laundry every chance she can get. And she is on the second floor, so the wind really gets to them. She has one of the those new type washers and dryers. Front loaders. They look beautiful, but the don't give the laundry that beautiful fresh smell.

I know folks think I am weird. But I love laundry. The smell of fresh cloths and towels that have been hung outside. Ironing them. Just folding the sheets when you bring them in all dry from the sun and wind. :angel:

I just finished taking the plastic down from around my side porch. It will be nice to have my view back. I just hope I didn't take it down too soon.

We cant hang our sheets outside at the moment as we have a bottlebrush tree right near the washing line...it was here when we bought the house and it is filled with bees most of the year :mad:

They fly all around the tree and way beyond too and fly all over the washing line...we have so many yellow stains on our sheets and washing from them grrrrrr, so now I have to hang all the washing in the garage, to avoid the stains!

We have considering getting rid of the tree but it is so big and does look nice...also nice privacy from the next door neighbor...so it is a bit frustrating...

It is so nice and sunny out there right now...would love to have the sheets in the sun :(

We cant hang our sheets outside at the moment as we have a bottlebrush tree right near the washing line...it was here when we bought the house and it is filled with bees most of the year :mad:

They fly all around the tree and way beyond too and fly all over the washing line...we have so many yellow stains on our sheets and washing from them grrrrrr, so now I have to hang all the washing in the garage, to avoid the stains!

We have considering getting rid of the tree but it is so big and does look nice...also nice privacy from the next door neighbor...so it is a bit frustrating...

It is so nice and sunny out there right now...would love to have the sheets in the sun :(
Do you get humming birds visiting the bottle brush tree? They used to visit the one we had in California.

Took a swing around the yard and saw all the little bulbs finally coming up, some are flowering. Beagle and I just got back from our walk, and the weather is Springlike! Hope it lasts.

Took a swing around the yard and saw all the little bulbs finally coming up, some are flowering. Beagle and I just got back from our walk, and the weather is Springlike! Hope it lasts.
Great idea I think we will do the same!

Back
Top Bottom