What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Shrek and I just got back from our walk...I thought I was going to have to do CPR...just kidding....I left him lying there.:LOL::ROFLMAO:

We cant hang our sheets outside at the moment as we have a bottlebrush tree right near the washing line...it was here when we bought the house and it is filled with bees most of the year :mad:

They fly all around the tree and way beyond too and fly all over the washing line...we have so many yellow stains on our sheets and washing from them grrrrrr, so now I have to hang all the washing in the garage, to avoid the stains!

We have considering getting rid of the tree but it is so big and does look nice...also nice privacy from the next door neighbor...so it is a bit frustrating...

It is so nice and sunny out there right now...would love to have the sheets in the sun :(

Have you ever considered calling a bee keeper? They would love to have the bees. They smoke them and can remove them while they are sleeping from the smoke. It doesn't harm them. And he gets the honey. If he is a nice bee keeper, he will share the honey with you. :angel:

It is going to be another wonderful day...sunny, warm, just perfect!

We are going to fertilise the whole garden front and back today...big job! Also a bit of a tidy up, some pruning etc, to nice a day to be stuck inside :)

We will also go for a nice walk later this afternoon :)

A sore throat just came on me all of the sudden today. By the end of today I have pretty much lost my voice. Caaled the dr. to get a script right away. Sure hope I don't have to delay surgery because of this. Training new help today took alot of extra talking. Greasing up with vicks tonight & got some biaxin from the doc, lots of fluids too.

A sore throat just came on me all of the sudden today. By the end of today I have pretty much lost my voice. Caaled the dr. to get a script right away. Sure hope I don't have to delay surgery because of this. Training new help today took alot of extra talking. Greasing up with vicks tonight & got some biaxin from the doc, lots of fluids too.
I find that 25,000 to 50,000/day IU of Vitamin A works really well for sore throat. Don't take them for more than 10 days - 2 weeks, really. I think it works because Vitamin A has to do with skin and mucous membranes.

We have been out in the garden and done all the fertilising...takes ages but that is what you get with a big garden ;)

It is actually warming up out there, going to be 29c today...Summer is back for a few days by the looks of things

Show us a pic of your garden. How big is big?
I started a garden once. I made it too big. I could not keep up with the weeds. Plus I only tilled it to break ground. I guess you are supposed to kill off the existing vegetation before tilling it under.

Big garden as in lots and lots of trees, plants, shrubs etc that we need to fertilize, not a big backyard as such

Ahh... I forgot about the other garden. I thought you meant a vegetable garden.

We do fertilise the vegetables too...well the capsicums, that is all we have left now...all the rest has gone now!

We have a jungle in our back garden :ROFLMAO:...we have at least 50-60 plants and trees of one kind or another...we like the full look out there, lots of greenery :)

Show us a pic of your garden. How big is big?
I started a garden once. I made it too big. I could not keep up with the weeds. Plus I only tilled it to break ground. I guess you are supposed to kill off the existing vegetation before tilling it under.

I have a huge new garden. 3 pots of herbs on my balcony :rolleyes:
Damn I wish we could move already!!

Back
Top Bottom