What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you so much Jeff and Snip, much appreciated xxx

Steve came home from work and made dinner for us and whacked all the dishes in the dishwasher, he looks after me when I am sick, of which I so appreciate, it helps :)

I am sitting here listening to the thunderstorm that is right over the building. Lots of lightening goes with it. God must be taking pictures again of all He made.

I have my six month checkup coming on Friday. So I have to go to Winthrop this morning so the nurse can look at my hand. It is almost halfway healed. That sulphadiazine has worked wonders. I have formed new tissue to replace what was torn out. I will have a scar though. Heck, I have so many scars on my body now, what is one more. It is the only thing though that keeps me out of beauty contests. Judges don't like scars.

I am waiting for the 20th of the month. I am going to get my hair cut as close to my head as possible. A Pixie cut. I hate long hair.

I got good news today. My main email was hacked. So I am having to close it and open a new one. I use this one only for DC. Whoever hacked it was charging to my credit card. The charges have been reversed and they applied the reversed charges to my credit card account as payment. Fine by me. Another $100 on the balance.

My daughter is doing good. Not so much sickness this time with her chemo. She even went out with her husband for supper one night in the middle of the chemo week. I have had the fixings for a pineapple upside down cake for her for a couple of months. With all the birthdays these past couple of months, she had enough cake. So I think at the end of April, she will be ready for the pineapple one.

SB, keep up the good work. And the rest of your weight losers also. I am watching you all. :angel:

I am sitting here listening to the thunderstorm that is right over the building. Lots of lightening goes with it. God must be taking pictures again of all He made.

I have my six month checkup coming on Friday. So I have to go to Winthrop this morning so the nurse can look at my hand. It is almost halfway healed. That sulphadiazine has worked wonders. I have formed new tissue to replace what was torn out. I will have a scar though. Heck, I have so many scars on my body now, what is one more. It is the only thing though that keeps me out of beauty contests. Judges don't like scars.

I am waiting for the 20th of the month. I am going to get my hair cut as close to my head as possible. A Pixie cut. I hate long hair.

I got good news today. My main email was hacked. So I am having to close it and open a new one. I use this one only for DC. Whoever hacked it was charging to my credit card. The charges have been reversed and they applied the reversed charges to my credit card account as payment. Fine by me. Another $100 on the balance.

My daughter is doing good. Not so much sickness this time with her chemo. She even went out with her husband for supper one night in the middle of the chemo week. I have had the fixings for a pineapple upside down cake for her for a couple of months. With all the birthdays these past couple of months, she had enough cake. So I think at the end of April, she will be ready for the pineapple one.

SB, keep up the good work. And the rest of your weight losers also. I am watching you all. :angel:

Glad things are going better Addie :)
Wish I had half the strength you have!
Hugs :)

I'm sitting here like a deer caught in the headlights lol! Just got a call for a job interview tomorrow. Before I knew it the conversation was over and I agreed to go.
I have no clue what position it's for or what the salary is. Not even sure if I can get to work and back if I get it lol!
I better go dig for work clothes and do something about my hair. The salt and pepper look won't work for an interview!
Don't even want to think about this, all I know is the company is in a town next to the one I live in. I'll just play it by ear.

I haven't been for an interview in a very long time, I have spider webs and barney tunes where my brain used to be and I have no clue what I'm in for tomorrow!!!!!!

Last edited:
Sorry you are not feeling well, Kylie. Lots of fluids and rest.

Good luck Snip with the interview.

Better send me an e-mail Addie so I have your new address.

This morning I have been sitting in my comfy chair reading a book by one of my favorite authors (Martha Grimes). It is raining and there is lots of thunder. I love days like this and the rain is helping my rhubarb to grow. It is a good day.:)

Kylie1969 said:
Thank you so much Jeff and Snip, much appreciated xxx

Steve came home from work and made dinner for us and whacked all the dishes in the dishwasher, he looks after me when I am sick, of which I so appreciate, it helps :)

What a guy!

I picked up my grandson from kindergarten today and he is currently working with stickers. Then he wants to go outside to play ball for a bit. I encourage that in him as my love for baseball apparently skips a generation.

I picked up my grandson from kindergarten today and he is currently working with stickers. Then he wants to go outside to play ball for a bit. I encourage that in him as my love for baseball apparently skips a generation.

Oh, Andy, have a wonderful time. I just love spending time with my grandsons. I haven't seen them since Christmas.

Big surprise: I'm doing tax returns.

I picked up my tax return today.
We're like tax buddies :LOL:
Then to get my mind off of my taxes I went to a gun shop I never go to and ran into a 1945 dated Argentine army issue 1911 :clap:
At least something beneficial came of my trip into the city.

I'm working on the attendance list for tomorrow's Danish Club Luncheon. It's the list I use when I collect the lunch fees. It's such a PITA. I've got to get our president to quit accepting late registrations.

I'm shopping for a new dryer ... ours went up in a big puff of smoke yesterday. Black smoke everywhere, the clothes in the dryer were so hot I couldn't even grab hold of them, the smell finally went away today.

We made a trip to the laundromat last night so our clothes would be clean .. boy howdy is that expensive these days !! :ohmy:

Anyway .. time for a new dryer :(

Back
Top Bottom