What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:LOL:

I'm pulling Creeping Charley (thanks to the neighbors, it crept in from their yard) out of the wildflower garden. It's sort of like the Kudzu of the North. It smells good though.

Last edited:
:LOL:

I'm pulling Creeping Charley (thanks to the neighbors, it crept in from their yard) out of the wildflower garden. It's sort of like the Kudzu of the North. It smells good though.
I like creeping Charley. I've planted it on a hill in the common area. It doesn't get much sun and doesn't grow much. It seems to be doing okay. My creeping Charlie is coming back, but no flowers yet. My dandelions seem to be starting leaves. Other years there have been flowers by this date.

I like creeping Charley. I've planted it on a hill in the common area. It doesn't get much sun and doesn't grow much. It seems to be doing okay. My creeping Charlie is coming back, but no flowers yet. My dandelions seem to be starting leaves. Other years there have been flowers by this date.

Is yours the wild or the cultivated form, Taxy? The wild plants here will choke out everything else, and are considered a noxious weed. It's a member of the mint family, and prefers shade to sun. Apparently it's edible too.

Is yours the wild or the cultivated form, Taxy? The wild plants here will choke out everything else, and are considered a noxious weed. It's a member of the mint family, and prefers shade to sun. Apparently it's edible too.
I'm pretty sure it's the wild one. I know it's considered a noxious weed, but the place I planted some is growing nothing but a few weeds. It's mostly just exposed earth. I had no idea what it was when I brought it home from a field, just that I like the leaves and the flowers.

i have been to sb's profile page at least 1/2 dozen times since yesterday, just to see if maybe she had checked in sometime, somewhere. i am hoping we will be hearing news about the surgery any time now. didn't sb post somewhere that she would have her dh bring us news if she didn't have pc connections herself? something like that?

i know that many dc friends of sb are waiting, wondering and worrying about how she is doing right now, right along with me....

sb sweetie, hope to hear something from you soon.(hugs)

Last edited:
i have been to sb's profile page at least 1/2 dozen times since yesterday, just to see if maybe she had checked in sometime, somewhere. i am hoping we will be hearing news about the surgery any time now. didn't sb post somewhere that she would have her dh bring us news if she didn't have pc connections herself? something like that?

i know that many dc friends of sb are waiting, wondering and worrying about how she is doing right now, right along with me....

sb sweetie, hope to hear something from you soon.(hugs)

+1

Hope everything went well, Simonbaker! We're thinking of you! And we will pester you until we hear how you're doing!

Hmmm. Maybe she can't yet hear us pestering....

Last edited:
Feeling a lot better today, no headache, no sore throat..all is good :)

Just having a relaxing day at home today!

Who's playing Fi? I dont watch golf

Adam Scott won the Tournament a couple hours ago...in the rain in a sudden death match. He was tied with Angel Cabrera from Argentina and won the second round of the Sudden Death Match. First Aussie to ever win the Masters...

The sudden death was impressive. It was nice to see them both play well and a birdie win it. Strong finish all around.

The sudden death was impressive. It was nice to see them both play well and a birdie win it. Strong finish all around.

Shrek and I didn't really care which won, we were just very excited by the sudden death. Very exciting and to win by half an inch...we were yelling like we were at a football game.

Back
Top Bottom