What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, I've showered, dressed for a restaurant supper and sat on my hands long enough!

I'm outta here! Wasabi's, here I come!

It's now 5:16 and it's a 25 minute drive, so I should be seated about 5:50, have a serving of sake and be hitting the buffet by 6:00. Perfect!

I just came home with a 1917 Tula made Mosin Nagant M91 :)
I can't wait to clean it up and shoot it. 1917!

Enjoy your sushi! I could enjoy some cold sake just about now. It's been pretty warm in L.A.

Thank you, I sure did. I'm so full I can't even wiggle.

Left a 23% tip. It was worth it! Great service, loved everything I ate and both jugs of sake.

That finishes me for the night. I'm zoning!

Damn! What eats!

had an electrician here for part of the day. something on the stuff they did wasn't up to code, so was tagged as a fix it from the county.

i have a bit more energy today, but still tired from the holiday. did a bit of grocery shopping on line, read and that's about it. here is hoping i get something done tomorrow.

Just got home with some Bubbly, Port Wine cheese, olives and crackers for our Anniversary nosh tonight. We've been married for 27 years, Mom and dad celebrated their 52 year Anniversary today as well.

A belated Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Lucky you, I got carded buying wine and cheese the other day....

A belated Happy Anniversary!!!!!!

Lucky you, I got carded buying wine and cheese the other day....

Lucky??? When the kid at the counter thinks I look like his Grandmother...oh, wait...I am a Grandmother!!!!

Thanks, Dave:)

Thanks Everyone for the Anniversary wishes. Like I said, it's been a fun 27 years.

Back
Top Bottom