What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm the proud owner of one stoned dog. Still under the influence of the anesthesia.She's so happy to be home. Sleeping in her bed right next to me. Until I get up, then she follows me into the kitchen looking for some munchies... :rolleyes:

Around here those fox tails are weeds. No matter what you do they blow everywhere. When fully matured dried out they replant where ever they want.
It's impossible to keep them out. They stick to you like glue.

Sophie is a we think Poodle.. Not sure, she's a stray that I rescued off the streets when she was a pup. 23Lbs now, small, fluffy.Has eyes like a cat. Always changing colors. Yellow one minute, dark the next, Purple nose, small mouth, tiny razor sharp teeth. Hops like a bunny.

That nifty visit was a total of $369.63. I'm thankful that I was home to catch that she was hurting. Lucky for her I don't have a life.

Here's some picks of what the vet took out.

Rt Nostril.. we just caught it. That had to hurt. It's close to 2" long.

What they took out of her ears that we had no idea they had been there a while. Grossing me out..

One stoned Puppy! She was panting like she was laughing. BIG smiles. :LOL:

Reading catalogs and watching the DVR of NCIS...which Shrek has forgotten he can fast forward through the commercials...

I'm the proud owner of one stoned dog. Still under the influence of the anesthesia.She's so happy to be home. Sleeping in her bed right next to me. Until I get up, then she follows me into the kitchen looking for some munchies... :rolleyes:

Around here those fox tails are weeds. No matter what you do they blow everywhere. When fully matured dried out they replant where ever they want.

Sophie is a we think Poodle.. Not sure, she's a stray that I rescued off the streets when she was a pup. 23Lbs now, small, fluffy.Has eyes like a cat. Always changing colors. Yellow one minute, dark the next, Purple nose, small mouth, tiny razor sharp teeth. Hops like a bunny.

That nifty visit was a total of $369.63. I'm thankful that I was home to catch that she was hurting. Lucky for her I don't have a life.

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/waxmunky/media/DSC_0043-4_zpsd9d183d2.jpg.html

What they took out of her ears that we had no idea they had been there a while. Grossing me out..

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/waxmunky/media/DSC_0042_zpsad0fceb1.jpg.html

http://s695.photobucket.com/user/waxmunky/media/0423131704a_zps50bd7de8.jpg.html

So glad Sophie's OK! Geez, how expensive, Munky!

We always keep Beagle on a leash, can't trust her on her own. Too busy hunting wabbits.

That poor baby. She looks more maltese than poodle. But it is her weight that kind of throws me. Maltese shouldn't be more than ten pounds. Did you think to ask the vet? I am so glad she is home and happy. :angel: And one for Sophie. :angel:

I got my hands of Martha Stewart's May issue of Living magazine. So I sat down and went through it page by page. Up to the pages around 129 it was all advertising. A short ariticle on the right side page with a (cont.) and a full page ad on the left. Even when I reached page 129 it was still a lot of ads and the continuation of the articles started in the front part of the magazine. A most difficult magazine to read. Thank heavens the magazine was free. The only thing in the whole magazine that was worth the effort was a $1.00 off on Turkey Hill ice cream. There was an article on nautical knot typing. I would like to have read the whole thing and not just look at the pictures. But for the life of me I couldn't find the written part.

And to think there are actually "Martha wannabes" out there. A scary world. :angel:

Cute dog. And nasty stuff they took out of her. She must be feeling 100% better now.

I got my hands of Martha Stewart's May issue of Living magazine. So I sat down and went through it page by page. Up to the pages around 129 it was all advertising. A short ariticle on the right side page with a (cont.) and a full page ad on the left. Even when I reached page 129 it was still a lot of ads and the continuation of the articles started in the front part of the magazine. A most difficult magazine to read. Thank heavens the magazine was free. The only thing in the whole magazine that was worth the effort was a $1.00 off on Turkey Hill ice cream. There was an article on nautical knot typing. I would like to have read the whole thing and not just look at the pictures. But for the life of me I couldn't find the written part.

And to think there are actually "Martha wannabes" out there. A scary world. :angel:
I'm cynical enough to say, "What were expecting?"

I stopped buying food mags for that very reason. 90% of the content is advertising and that doesn't count the "Special Advertising Sections". You have to hunt for actual content.

I deconstructed my paella a while ago. Then I thought of ways to use up the ingredients for more meals. I've settled on shrimp fried rice for lunch and sausage (chorizo), chicken and ravioli soup for dinner.
I'm like Sandra Lee's Semi-Homemade, except the ingredients I'm starting with were actually homemade... semi-leftovers I guess :wacko:

Interesting, pac. Separating the leftovers rather than eating leftover paella.

Yeah, I could have gone either way... maybe with the exception of the chicken thighs, but I've been itching to make "something" fried rice for a long time. Now I finally have not only the left over rice, but veggies mixed in with it. And some leftover shrimp. Poifect :yum:

Just got in from playing ball with my grandson. Then we get to watch the Red Sox in an afternoon game. I hope to develop an interest in the game.

I took advantage of a dry day to spray for mildew and then scrub down the back fence in preparation for painting tomorrow. I bought a gallon of "mis-matched" paint at Lowe's for only $5. It's a fairly horrible shade of what we used to call oxblood. Good thing I'm the only one that will see it.

Do they still make men's coin loafers in that color? -- we used to buy a can of oxblood shoe polish for them. I liked the spit-shine part.

It is Anzac Day here today!

It is also a public holiday :)

We normally bake some Anzac biscuits but decided to buy some this year as the bakery makes them just right and ever so tasty :yum:

Just a relaxing day in for us today :)

Back
Top Bottom