What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We have just got back from Pizza Hut, we had a lovely Italian pizza for lunch :)

Also finished all the ironing and soon going to do some reading :)

I'm surfing DC for a short while before I get back to working on tax returns. I had to quit early yesterday, because my eyes were giving me trouble and I had to close them for a few minutes every 10 minutes. I think it might be side effects from the Lumigan drops that I have to use for glaucoma.

Always one to hope I recognize good advice when I see it...I am thinking long and hard about walking some laundry over to the community building to use their washer and dryer. I am cuurrently renting a tiny (280 sq ft) efficiency apartment and am within walking distance of the developing housing development I have bought into. One of the first buildings built was a large community building with a commercial kitchen, large dining/meeting room, and several smaller rooms. It also has a new w/d. It is still several hours before I meet up with my sister...plenty of time to mull...

Always one to hope I recognize good advice when I see it...I am thinking long and hard about walking some laundry over to the community building to use their washer and dryer. I am cuurrently renting a tiny (280 sq ft) efficiency apartment and am within walking distance of the developing housing development I have bought into. One of the first buildings built was a large community building with a commercial kitchen, large dining/meeting room, and several smaller rooms. It also has a new w/d. It is still several hours before I meet up with my sister...plenty of time to mull...

There's always tomorrow.

Think about it for another couple of hours before you decide. You don't want to do anything rash and hurt yourself.

Yup, lazy day...Shrek is sleeping in his chair and I just feel like dozing myself. Tomorrow will be busy enough with laundry and hauling Shrek to his eye appointment and I'm still hobbling on this toe.

I just stained a few cedar boards for DH - he's building a cedar fence in the backyard to replace the old chain-link one. Now I'm getting ready to go grocery shopping, after I eat a couple slices of leftover pizza for lunch.

Here's a pic of part of the new fence. I'm so excited! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 2013-04-28 14.25.58.jpg
    2013-04-28 14.25.58.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 150
Thanks, on behalf of DH! ;) Behind the pansies are some lettuces and parsley starting to bolt, and to the left is garlic that DH planted last fall. It's almost ready to pull. I might pull a test plant today, to see how big the bulbs are getting.

Yes, nice fence. Looks good on both sides. Can't go wrong with that from the neighbors.

One of my favorite movies, PF. Don't tell Kayelle, but I've probably seen if 5-6 times, lol.

I carefully rinsed and soaked a huge colandar of dandelion greens, carefully dug away from places where the dogs might pee on them. Sauteed some onion, along with a couple cloves of garlic and some red pepper flakes, and boiled the greens. I ended up with 3.5 tablespoons of dandelion greens, most of which were sauteed onions.... Oh well, they tasted good.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom