What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
god, if there is one thing i love more than a good debate, it is my friends agreeing with me, (granting permission) giving me the go ahead to do as i please, and with a clear conscience....:)

thanks everyone, for giving me what i wanted--your sage advice.:)

Last edited:
Vit, can you share with us where you are getting this "deal"? After you order yours of course! ;) perhaps this has to be done in a pm? Don't want to break any rules, rebel that I am!

god, if there is one thing i love more than a good debate, it is my friends agreeing with me, (granting permission) giving me the go ahead to do as i please, and with a clear conscience....:)

That's what friends are for.

Vit, can you share with us where you are getting this "deal"? After you order yours of course! ;) perhaps this has to be done in a pm? Don't want to break any rules, rebel that I am!

The last thing I need is another kitchen appliance. But that deal sounds too good to pass. But good enough to pass on to your friends. So are you up to it Vt? How about it? I will rebel right along with SB. :angel:

would someone please offer me a reason to NOT send away today for a $139 cuisinart griller/panini machine for $39?

OMG .. are you nuts ?!?!?!?!?!

GET IT NOW !!!!!

I would jump on a deal like that in a heartbeat .. not exactly sure where I would store it .. maybe under the bed .. yeah .. that would work !!

I had one similar to that a long time ago and I absolutely loved it. Not a fan of panini sandwiches but it was awesome for other things.

Let us know when you get it

Do you need a note from a nurse to buy it?

We have just come in from the garden, Steve cut back a lot of the orange trees, got lots of oranges and lemons of the trees

We will be cutting back the lemon tree too, as they all grow so tall and you cant reach the fruit anyway, so we are going to make the smaller and shape them more so they are sort of rounded

OMG .. are you nuts ?!?!?!?!?!

GET IT NOW !!!!!

I would jump on a deal like that in a heartbeat .. not exactly sure where I would store it .. maybe under the bed .. yeah .. that would work !!

I had one similar to that a long time ago and I absolutely loved it. Not a fan of panini sandwiches but it was awesome for other things.

Let us know when you get it

my scrabble game already has taken that spot.:)

Have just finished dinner and now relaxing with a cuppa :)

Did a heap of ironing this afternoon, ironed our new king size quilt cover, it took forever, it is so big!

Soon we will retire to the lounge to watch a film :)

gee thanks, pf. if you would just sign a note...i'll use it my next time out.:)

To Whom It May Concern:

Vitauta has a medical need to purchase any appliance or kitchen gadget she may see and desire.

P.Fiona, RN, BSN, MDSC, NAC

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to figure out to get Medicare/Medicaid to pay for a taxi to get my stitches out on monday from my recent stroke.

I'm debating removing them myself.

I'm trying to figure out to get Medicare/Medicaid to pay for a taxi to get my stitches out on monday from my recent stroke.

Where are your stitches, Zhizara? I've removed stitches from one of my cats many years ago, and from my knee, also many years ago. Not rocket science, but if they're in your face or on your head, you might want someone trained to do it.

Where are your stitches, Zhizara? I've removed stitches from one of my cats many years ago, and from my knee, also many years ago. Not rocket science, but if they're in your face or on your head, you might want someone trained to do it.

i figure that as a seamstress I DO know how to remove stitiches. They itch and are uncomfortahbe. It's a nice long S shaped scar from my temple aqroundd and down to my ear. not pretty at all. Itchy, scrqtchy, irritating.

i figure that as a seamstress I DO know how to remove stitiches. They itch and are uncomfortahbe. It's a nice long S shaped scar from my temple aqroundd and down to my ear. not pretty at all. Itchy, scrqtchy, irritating.

Hmm. Tough call. I would be tempted too!

How are you doing, aside from the annoying stitches?

Last edited:
Go for it, Z.
I can't remember the last time I took anything or anyone to the doctor to remove stitches. Time is too valuable.

In Louisiana
Bureau of Community Supports and Services/Home and Community Based Waiver Services
Toll Free: 1-877-456-1146

i'm about to pass out after an incredibly busy but fun 23 hours.

yesterday afternoon, our baseball team got together for a few hours in the batting cages, then home for a pizza party.

then i had to rush into work for a 12 hpur shift, then home for an hour sleep, then to the field for our second to last game of the season.
afterwards, my boy and i hooked up with a bunch of grammar and high school kids for a 2 hour pickup game (in which one of the little bastids reached over the fence to rob me of a home run :mad: ) and now i'm home for a well deserved na.

it's a good thing that i decided that i wasn't 48 years old, but rather 15 with 33 years experience. :angel:

i feel like i'm a hundred and two, however. :mellow:

Back
Top Bottom