That's hilarious, Addie. Something our Joie would do.....we are positive he thinks he is a cat....not that he has ever seen one up close!
Well, I decided I could either sit around and mope about the pain in my leg or I could do something so,
- I took out the recycling which is about a five minute walk each way and I had two Costco bags full!
- I rinsed all the pop cans from DH's work bag and put them away in the store room and organized them so I can take them to the bottle depot tomorrow.
- I am on my third load of laundry though I haven't folded anything yet (the first load was towels that went back up in the bathroom and the next one was gentles that hang to dry
- I cleaned up the kitchen from DH making lunch
- I put my feet up in my recliner and worked on a hat
- I put all the dog toys in the basket and threw out small pieces that I didn't want them to have
- cleaned the glass on the very large coffee table
I took breaks and feel really good about what I have done.