What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And, since we need to get up really early tomorrow, and I'm exhausted, I can't sleep.

I am sitting here wondering why do I punish myself all the time. I just wanted to put a piece of food in my stomach so I could take my meds. I made a patty of country sausage. Actually it was a seasoned patty of pepper with pork meat mixed in. Of course I ate all of the patty. There was a big spot of just pepper. It didn't get mixed in very well. Pepper is one of those seasonings that are on my "don't eat." :angel:

+++1! Oh yeah! Oooh, Glacier sounds wonderful!

Just heard my favorite trail is closed for unsafe snow conditions, a young man fell and died of the trail yesterday. I would just love to go to Glacier with Shrek, but he wants to wait for his pal. I'm tempted to take a week on my own and haul my bike up there with me. I could sleep in the back of the car.

And, since we need to get up really early tomorrow, and I'm exhausted, I can't sleep.

I decided a cup of cocoa was what I needed...it wasn't till I took my first sip I realized I put a k-cup in there, too...So I had a double hot Swiss miss with a Double Black Diamond coffee...I'm never sleeping:LOL:

Just heard my favorite trail is closed for unsafe snow conditions, a young man fell and died of the trail yesterday. I would just love to go to Glacier with Shrek, but he wants to wait for his pal. I'm tempted to take a week on my own and haul my bike up there with me. I could sleep in the back of the car.

Oh no! Ya know, a tent and sleeping bag might work too. I'm thinking that I may need to start doing more stuff, before I can't anymore.

Oh no! Ya know, a tent and sleeping bag might work too. I'm thinking that I may need to start doing more stuff, before I can't anymore.

Oh, I called that tent lots of not very nice names the night of Relay. I had never assembled it before...I finally found the directions for it the next morning when I took it down.:wacko:

I would feel safer in the car, if I was by myself...and I wouldn't be such a draw for grizzly bears of which there are one or a hundred of them hanging out in the park. Mountain lions...they would think I was the perfect morsel for packing on the winter weight.

I am sitting here wondering why do I punish myself all the time. I just wanted to put a piece of food in my stomach so I could take my meds. I made a patty of country sausage. Actually it was a seasoned patty of pepper with pork meat mixed in. Of course I ate all of the patty. There was a big spot of just pepper. It didn't get mixed in very well. Pepper is one of those seasonings that are on my "don't eat." :angel:

Hope you are OK Ads!

NEGATIVE !!

Oh happy day!! The first thing out of my mouth was "thank you Lord"!! Then I cried like a baby, then I threw up. TMI?
Thanks for holding your breath with me, dear ones.
I was REALLY SCARED. Phew!!! :clap::punk::clap:

Kayelle, I am SO happy YOU got good news! :w00t: That is the best news ever. And like PF said, it's OK to spew as long is it isn't in front of us. Time to party, Girl!

NEGATIVE !!

Oh happy day!! The first thing out of my mouth was "thank you Lord"!! Then I cried like a baby, then I threw up. TMI?

Kayelle,
This is wonderful news! Shedding happy tears for you. I know Exactly how it feels to hear the word "negative", nothing sweeter! I'm so happy for you....now get out there and continue to celebrate life my friend!

NEGATIVE !!

I know exactly how you felt/feel, Kayelle. I walked in those same shoes several years ago. "Negative" is one of the most beautiful words in our vocabulary. Joy, oh, joy! Relax now and move forward with enthusiasm. Life is good!!!

We just got back from shopping. We picked up a big bottle of Amarula and seven bottles of rosé. The SAQ (provincial liquor store) is having a long weekend sale of 10% off on all rosé wines.

I also finally got a new laptop. w00t!

What am I doing?

Well, I'm finishing up things for Glenn's birthday tomorrow. The cake layers are cooling; I've made the base for the homemade vanilla ice cream to go on top; I'm about to wrap his presents and will soon get the ingredients together for his special birthday dinner. Want tomorrow to be a relaxing day and to be able to spend time with him rather than being distracted by even minor preparations.

Enjoying a cup of tea in my new studio/office with Violet curled up beside me! It is still rough around the edges, but the furniture is all in and I have internet! :)

Oh, and I am trying to figure out how I can get to Andy's before all those deviled eggs are gone! Yum!

Enjoying a cup of tea in my new studio/office with Violet curled up beside me! It is still rough around the edges, but the furniture is all in and I have internet! :)

Oh, and I am trying to figure out how I can get to Andy's before all those deviled eggs are gone! Yum!

If you get here and they are gone. I'll make more for you.

What brand did you end up with Taxi?

I got a Toshiba. Not only did I have to make sure that it had a full sized numeric keypad, I discovered that I had to make sure there was an indicator for numlock and for caps lock. I wonder if there is something else I should have been looking for that I would expect to be standard.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom