What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Rocklobster said:
I am assembling a desk. I thought the Swedish stuff was a pain in the arse. This American stuff is twice as frustrating. :LOL:

I recently put together a sewing desk from Sauder. Much patience is needed indeed!

Last edited:
I have a son (#1) who is a contractor and does all those things for me while I sit eating Bon Bons. Everyday, someone tells me how smart he is. That there isn't anything he can't fix or do. :chef:

Rushed out to get a pic of the full moon surrounded by a ring of ice crystals, only to find it obscured by clouds. Drat. A friend's son and the local news caught it though. Pretty cool.

You too? I keep going out to check, and am disappointed to keep missing it with all the clouds. The TV pic looked exactly like what my friend's son took, but they didn't credit him.

The news said it should be around for another day.

i finally got a night off without having to ask for it, and now i can't sleep. so i just pulled in to the hot grill The Hot Grill for "2 all the way". hot dogs with mustard, onions, and texas weiner sauce. pics to follow in the hot dog thread.

mofett, where are you???

Last edited:
Taking a break from de-constructing Christmas. Got the tree un-decorated yesterday, today will get hubby help me to take boxes down from the attic (actually I don't have an attic, but rather a two-story garage on the back of our property, we call the upstairs the attic) to get the rest packed away. Should be done by tomorrow, or at least mostly. Years ago I got tired of putting up lights in acceptable weather, then having to take them down in temps well below freezing, and gloves make the job difficult, then they're too stiff to store yet, so had to be brought in and left in the kitchen to warm, so that they'd be flexible enough to coil and store. Ugh! Gave up on exterior lights completely. SO now it's relatively simple.

i finally got a night off without having to ask for it, and now i can't sleep. so i just pulled in to the hot grill The Hot Grill for "2 all the way". hot dogs with mustard, onions, and texas weiner sauce. pics to follow in the hot dog thread.

mofett, where are you???

i think msmofet may have beat you to the hot grill in this war of wieners, bt. just check out her chili dog all the way on the hot dog picture thread!:)

Finished coloring my hair, it's a little more red than I thought it would be...

Having grown up a redhead, I learned early on that men and boys love red hair. And I hated it like most girls do. I use to scream at my mother that it was all her fault. She married a redhead. My father had a headful of carrot top red hair. My second husband told me one day that the reason he fell in love with me was because of my red hair. When I started going grey, I couldn't wait for it all to come in. Now it is S&P. Just wish it would go all white. Only one child had red hair when she was born. It fell out and the blonde came in. :chef:

simonbaker said:
could not sleep well thinking about dh having surgery wednesday.

Thinking of you and your DH, SB, as well. All the best to you both.

Last edited:
Thinking of you and your dh. Hope everything will be alright.
Thank you. They're taking a tumor out of his neck, just below his left ear. They biopsied & said no cancer showed up but they will know more when they open him up. Thank you for your concern.

Back
Top Bottom