What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If no one else can tell us soon, you better. I have no idea.

TL, have you never watched Stargate?

(the series, not the film... though actually, I did like the film too - for once wooden acting from an "action figure" was appropriate!) James Spader was excellent as always of course.

But I digress! In the Stargate series, Ben Browder and Claudia Black both turned up. And they played central figures in Farscape.

Last edited:
TL, have you never watched Stargate?

(the series, not the film... though actually, I did like the film too - for once wooden acting from an "action figure" was appropriate!) James Spader was excellent as always of course.

But I digress! In the Stargate series, Ben Browder and Claudia Black both turned up. And they played central figures in Farscape.
Oh yeah, I remember, now that you mention it.

Joss Whedon is, without doubt, way cool! :cool:

(I was besotted with Angel back in the day.)

Hm... this makes me wonder, what if I said "Farscape" to you? :alien:

The episodes I did manage to see were very good, but the scheduling was so erratic it was very hard to watch anything in sequence.

I am a Science Fiction Geek.

tumblr_mkos6iqjNS1qz4si8o1_500.jpg

Love it!!!

Home after a fun filled family weekend. After a long hot shower I feel much better. Back to reality come Monday morning. Back to exercise & routine for 1 week. Next Friday starts a vacation for a week. Last break before school starts on the 17th.

We are about to have dinner, some lovely quiche lorraine I made this afternoon

I have put the heating on as it is quite chilly here tonight

I dusted the hive about an hour ago. There were so many hornets that some were "sleeping" outside the entrance hole all huddled up. I wonder if they were the same ones every night... or if the ones that stayed outside accounted for the dead ones I would find once in a while...? I didn't realize a hive could get so populated there wasn't enough room for them all to be inside at night.
Anyway, I imagine there won't be much activity today.

I am enjoying the quiet here this morning. I had lots of company last week. Six extra people for a good part of the week, and then the boys stayed on for a few more days. My grandsons ended up staying here for a total of ten days. I'm too old for this! They went home on Saturday, and then Sunday was Hubby's birthday so we spent the day together and ended the day with grilled steaks, sweet corn, sweet potato fries, green beans, and wine. Today is quiet. Just me and the dogs. I haven't gotten dressed yet, but when I do we will take a nice walk.

Bye bye CG! I have lots to do, but I'm being a bum today. I just sorted through all my canning jars/lids/rings etc to see what I need and tossed all the old stuff. My sister and I did 16 quart sealers of dill pickles yesterday and boy do my feet hurt! I'll do the half pints next set of days off. Too tired to contemplate anymore for a bit.

I have two pantries and a hall closet to go through, getting rid of anything that has not been used in the last 6 months. I'm in a tossing out mood.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom