What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We got back from visiting the mummy-in-law a couple of hours ago. The drive was stressful. Because of construction there were long stretches of the highway (limited access, divided highway) with just one lane or two very narrow lanes with movable concrete dividers right at the edges of the lanes.

Shreddy had finished all four bowls of food and was very anxious to get some more. I'm lucky, he doesn't get mad at me for going away.

Now, I'm relaxing with a glass of Scotch.

I'm playing "Torment-a-Cat". To play, you need to let them go to sleep and then start playing with their tail. The tail twitches, flops and slaps. Then she finally wakes up, giving me the Kraken eye...stands up, turns over and back to sleep. Repeat...

Ha! I lightly touch my cats' backs on the top of the fur about two inches from the beginning of the tail until their skins begin to be twitching. They will miauw at me and roll to their other side. As Princess Fiona said, "Repeat...."

As with my dog Azia, when she is sleeping I whisper to her ear, "Bacon." She jumps up and flies to my kitchen. I give her the doggie bacon there out of the canister.

Your friend,
~Cat

Oscar lies. Rob is in charge of giving him treats, but if I come down stairs later, he pretends like he never got any.

This morning I cooked bacon, so he was super friendly. We give him bits of bacon, but only the meat part, he won't eat the fatty part and tries to bury it. I swear I never nurtured this spoiled behavior.

Oscar lies. Rob is in charge of giving him treats, but if I come down stairs later, he pretends like he never got any.

This morning I cooked bacon, so he was super friendly. We give him bits of bacon, but only the meat part, he won't eat the fatty part and tries to bury it. I swear I never nurtured this spoiled behavior.

I nurtured every bad eating habit poor little Latté has. It was done for a good cause, to make her gain weight so we could get her spayed. She was driving us crazy trying to call all the toms outside to come looooove her. Consequently there are things I cannot eat unless I am willing to share and she inspects everything I eat to see if it's good for cats.

Smudge, on the other hand, only eats cat food and will take a lick or two of butter.

Misty and Kali will eat nearly anything! So will Azia. Leftover portions of our food is put to them, and they clean it all up!

I make my cats' treats. I blend with a fork tuna and finely shredded cheddar cheese, and put a heaping tablespoon of this in their little bowls. I top this with a whole sardine and pour some milk over it. They love this! They eat this every night before I go to bed.

For Azia, I put the 6 ox tails into water just to cover a little bit, and put in a packet of the dry au jus gravy mix and put on low boil until it is cooked down and becomes a little bit thick. I cut up beef cheekmeat or tongue in medium cubes of 1". I put 1/2 cup of cubed beef cheekmeat or tongue into her treat bowl and pour 1/2 cup of the gravy and stock over this, and then give her one ox tail bone to chew upon for the night and the next day.

They do like this! Is there a pet recipe place to where I could post these homemade treats?

Your friend,
~Cat

I bought some Christmas presents today. One is a Green Bay Packer pillow and the other is a Chicago Bears pillow. We have a divided house. :)

What I don't understand...I finally get a nightshirt with Shrek's team on it and he has switched allegiance. Last year and years before it was all Steelers, now it's Broncos and Seahawks.

I was going to jump in the shower and go run some errands this morning.

I just looked at the clock and noticed the time.

Maybe I'll watch an old episode of Perry Mason, fix lunch and take a nap!

Life in the fast lane! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom