What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
taxlady said:
Gotta assemble a 2010 tax return and take it to the post office. Not in the mood.
Im sorry to hear that. Hope it gets better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I had court today. Something that I don't look forward to but have so I deal with. Now it relax time.

I'm catching up on all the shenanigans around here that I missed. This work thing gets in the way of my DC time!

You'd better go clean your glasses lady. Aint nothin purty about that four letter s word! ;)

I'm currently playing several Scrabble and WWF games with folks from DC. This is FUN!

Took me time this morning to find my Sorel's...I still didn't wear a hat, my sweater coat was just perfect with no wind. I've been waiting for winter for soooooo long, let me enjoy my moment!:rolleyes: Get back to me in a few days when other drivers make me insane...and the snow is grey and dirty.

I'm enduring -30ºC (-22ºF) with windchills of -40ºC (-40ºF). I don't care HOW pretty it is, its too darned cold to enjoy it.

You can go play in the snow and I'll stop being a killjoy though. Just hand me a mug of mulled wine and some furry slippers and all is well.

I'm enduring -30ºC (-22ºF) with windchills of -40ºC (-40ºF). I don't care HOW pretty it is, its too darned cold to enjoy it.

You can go play in the snow and I'll stop being a killjoy though. Just hand me a mug of mulled wine and some furry slippers and all is well.

Yeah and a fireplace and Kindle...

I'm just hoping we can see out the windows in the morning...it's still coming down. Nothing like having the stairwell filled with snow and needing to leave before the snow crew gets moving.:LOL:

My daughter and I went to Panera Bread for lunch, I had a bowl of their French Onion soup and she had Black Bean soup. Both were delicious. After that we went to the grocery store, they say that there is a big snow storm coming tomorrow.:ermm:

Back
Top Bottom