"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 12-15-2012, 01:40 PM   #7531
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacanis View Post
I was going to wing it, so I could call it my own
My recipe included spilling it as I was trying to position it in the freezer on that rack It would help if my freezer door swung open all the way.

I got my mayo jar cleaned out, too.
Pretty much just waiting on GG now...
I like spilling it on the floor of the freezer and putting the tray in it so the ice can't be removed...
__________________

__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #7532
Chef Extraordinaire
 
pacanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: NW PA
Posts: 18,751
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
I like spilling it on the floor of the freezer and putting the tray in it so the ice can't be removed...
I can hear you now, "Hey Shrek, could you get me some more ice. There's some in the tray."
__________________

__________________
Give us this day our daily bacon.
pacanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 01:58 PM   #7533
Chef Extraordinaire
 
GotGarlic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Southeastern Virginia
Posts: 16,863
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacanis View Post

I was going to wing it, so I could call it my own
My recipe included spilling it as I was trying to position it in the freezer on that rack It would help if my freezer door swung open all the way.

I got my mayo jar cleaned out, too.
Pretty much just waiting on GG now...
Waiting on me? What for?
__________________
The trouble with eating Italian food is that five or six days later you're hungry again. ~ George Miller
GotGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:00 PM   #7534
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacanis View Post
I can hear you now, "Hey Shrek, could you get me some more ice. There's some in the tray."
You caught me...
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:40 PM   #7535
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Dawgluver's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 24,104
Just got back from doing something I've never done before. I'm a do-it-yourselfer, cut and dye my own hair, mend my own clothes, minor plumbing and electrical, etc.

Went ahead and had a mani-pedi. I was fed some delish Vietnamese egg rolls and diet Pepsi, got a foot and hand massage, a French manicure and purple toenails. Overall an interesting and enjoyable experience! I think I might do this again!
__________________
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 02:44 PM   #7536
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Dawgluver's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 24,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by pacanis View Post

I was going to wing it, so I could call it my own
My recipe included spilling it as I was trying to position it in the freezer on that rack It would help if my freezer door swung open all the way.

I got my mayo jar cleaned out, too.
Pretty much just waiting on GG now...
She already posted her Oriental green bean recipe, Pac.
__________________
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:03 PM   #7537
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver View Post
Just got back from doing something I've never done before. I'm a do-it-yourselfer, cut and dye my own hair, mend my own clothes, minor plumbing and electrical, etc.

Went ahead and had a mani-pedi. I was fed some delish Vietnamese egg rolls and diet Pepsi, got a foot and hand massage, a French manicure and purple toenails. Overall an interesting and enjoyable experience! I think I might do this again!
I couldn't do it...maybe the manicure, but not the pedi...I get spastic just thinking about someone playing with my feet.
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:08 PM   #7538
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Dawgluver's Avatar
Site Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 24,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post

I couldn't do it...maybe the manicure, but not the pedi...I get spastic just thinking about someone playing with my feet.
They distracted me with egg rolls.
__________________
She who dies with the most toys, wins.
Dawgluver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:10 PM   #7539
Ogress Supreme
 
PrincessFiona60's Avatar
Site Administrator
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 36,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawgluver View Post
They distracted me with egg rolls.
LOL! I think I would need lots of distraction.
__________________
PrincessFiona60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:24 PM   #7540
Chef Extraordinaire
 
Kylie1969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Australia
Posts: 13,936
Today Steve and I are heading out for the day

Steve got free tickets to the movies for Christmas from his work so we are going to see a film this morning!

We will then have lunch somewhere nice in O'Connell Street as there are so many lovely restaurants and cafes down that street

Then we will go for a nice walk all around the backstreets of North Adelaide, it is such a lovely part of Adelaide, we will go and visit the lovely little church we were married in too

It is going to be a wonderful day and the weather will be nice and cool too, perfect!
__________________

__________________
All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt
Kylie1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.