What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Boy, I hope not. When I was little, my brother took me to all the scary movies ( he couldn't go unless he took me along) and I sure hated the Zombie movies the most.:ohmy:

You can run faster than them. Just carry a hatchet for protection.:rolleyes:

I think this will be very much fun! We can mess with PrincessFiona and she won't be able to get out of bed for to hunt us down!

I'll taunt her with bad jokes. For a start, what do you get when you cross an elephant with peanut butter?

You either get peanut butter which never forgets or an elephant which sticks to the roof of your mouth.

This will be fun!

With love,
~Cat

I think this will be very much fun! We can mess with PrincessFiona and she won't be able to get out of bed for to hunt us down! I'll taunt her with bad jokes. For a start, what do you get when you cross an elephant with peanut butter? You either get peanut butter which never forgets or an elephant which sticks to the roof of your mouth. This will be fun! With love, ~Cat

Ooh ooh, I have some goodies along the same line,

Why did the tomato blush???

It saw the salad dressing

:crazy:

Ooh ooh, I have some goodies along the same line,

Why did the tomato blush???

It saw the salad dressing

:crazy:

Ha! I like that!

Here's a good one:

A doctor took his car to a mechanic, for it was having problems. The mechanic looked at him, and said, "You know, we mechanics do the same thing you do, in fixing stuff."

The doctor replied, "Yes, you're right. But we do it with the engine running."

With love,
~Cat

Getting ready to give my hands a hot wax treatment. The arthritis this morning is just too much. They hurt so much I could barely hold my silverware to eat breakfast. Time to do something; anything. So I'm going to try the hot wax to see if that gives me any relief. Something's gotta give. I have things to do today.

Getting ready to give my hands a hot wax treatment. The arthritis this morning is just too much. They hurt so much I could barely hold my silverware to eat breakfast. Time to do something; anything. So I'm going to try the hot wax to see if that gives me any relief. Something's gotta give. I have things to do today.
(((Gentle hugs))) Katie. I hope the hot wax works. I hear it's good for the skin too.

Heading out soon to do some shopping. My sister and BIL are coming for dinner Saturday and I have a 1.5 hour round trip drive to get to the groceries that cater to Armenians and their foods to pick up some stuff for dinner.

I'm making a dish from our childhood that we all love.

Katie, please let me know how the hot wax treatment goes. I am having problems with my hands too today.

Sending gentle hugs to you and hope for some relief soon.:flowers:

Katie, please let me know how the hot wax treatment goes. I am having problems with my hands too today.

Sending gentle hugs to you and hope for some relief soon.:flowers:

Yes, Laurie, the wax did help. In fact, I plan on doing it again tomorrow and in the days following. The continuous, penetrating warmth really seemed to help and it certainly felt good.

The wax device I have, melts the wax, then you dip your hands in (about 5 times) and place your hands into what amounts to a plastic bag and, then, into a quilted glove. Wait about 15 minutes before removing the glove, plastic bag and the wax.

Back
Top Bottom