What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Apparently they weren't Bounty. The quicker picker-upper!

Sorry to hear of your water problems,Pac. We only had that once...when something got stuck in the drain of the stationary tub and the washing machine emptied! My fault!!

Pac, from personal experience I understand your dilemma. When I lived in the basement of my daughter's house, the water table is very high due to living so close to the ocean. So every time it rains, the water starts to come up through the floor. It takes three sump pumps going constantly to keep the water at bay. :angel:

I think I'm going to Kohl's. I just read that they are open 24 hrs from now til 6 PM Christmas Eve. Every time I hear that a store is going to be open in the middle of the night I get curious to go there to see just how many people are there. Wonder if I can wake up DH to ask him to take me? LOL

I think I'm going to Kohl's. I just read that they are open 24 hrs from now til 6 PM Christmas Eve. Every time I hear that a store is going to be open in the middle of the night I get curious to go there to see just how many people are there. Wonder if I can wake up DH to ask him to take me? LOL

Good luck to you. Don't be surprised if DH thinks you have lost it. :angel:

I'll go with you, Carol, just let me get my coat. Oh, wait, we're a few states away....

Great minds! :LOL:
Carol, TB took me to Swiss Chalet for dinner tonight and I mentioned checking out Walmart because they are open until 11 pm. While it was only 8:30 when we went, we were interested in whether it would be busy or slow. It was actually slower than on a non-holiday day in the middle of the afternoon!

How was Khol's?

Hey, y'all.
I wanted to say that I feel really bad about hurting Cat. I've been teased about it and it's okay, but I really feel real bad. I was going too fast. I wasn't watching Azia like Cat does, so I learned a real hard lesson about watching out for Cat and Azia.
I know y'all have been real nice about it. Thank you. I just wanted to tell y'all I'm sorry and I feel awful about it. I reckoned it's time to speak my mind, because I'm obliged to y'all.
I'm going home tomorrow for Christmas. I'm gonna miss Cat and her family but they'll be here waiting for me when I get back.
I've got a sweet girlfriend who comes with some really great people and I want y'all to know I got my Christmas present. I hope your Christmas presents are as awesome as mine is.

Regards, Carl

Hey, y'all. I wanted to say that I feel really bad about hurting Cat. I've been teased about it and it's okay, but I really feel real bad. I was going too fast. I wasn't watching Azia like Cat does, so I learned a real hard lesson about watching out for Cat and Azia. I know y'all have been real nice about it. Thank you. I just wanted to tell y'all I'm sorry and I feel awful about it. I reckoned it's time to speak my mind, because I'm obliged to y'all. I'm going home tomorrow for Christmas. I'm gonna miss Cat and her family but they'll be here waiting for me when I get back. I've got a sweet girlfriend who comes with some really great people and I want y'all to know I got my Christmas present. I hope your Christmas presents are as awesome as mine is. Regards, Carl

Carl, you are a lucky boy! This whole business with the accident, was just that, an accident. Please don't beat yourself up about it. It's obvious how much you care about Cat! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and enjoy the rest of your holiday break from school. I'm glad you got that special gift for Christmas. Take care!

Hey, y'all.
I wanted to say that I feel really bad about hurting Cat. I've been teased about it and it's okay, but I really feel real bad. I was going too fast. I wasn't watching Azia like Cat does, so I learned a real hard lesson about watching out for Cat and Azia.
I know y'all have been real nice about it. Thank you. I just wanted to tell y'all I'm sorry and I feel awful about it. I reckoned it's time to speak my mind, because I'm obliged to y'all.
I'm going home tomorrow for Christmas. I'm gonna miss Cat and her family but they'll be here waiting for me when I get back.
I've got a sweet girlfriend who comes with some really great people and I want y'all to know I got my Christmas present. I hope your Christmas presents are as awesome as mine is.

Regards, Carl

Carl, you are a dear.
Accidents do happen and maybe you could have been going slower, but then something else might have happened. I can tell that Cat doesn't blame you and the best thing you can do for her is to forgive yourself. You have a great present in her, but I do believe she has an awesome present in you as well. Many men would not be as sensitive and caring as you.

Have a very merry Christmas.

Carl, you are a lucky boy! This whole business with the accident, was just that, an accident. Please don't beat yourself up about it. It's obvious how much you care about Cat! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family and enjoy the rest of your holiday break from school. I'm glad you got that special gift for Christmas. Take care!

Thanks, Somebunny. You're right, I'm very lucky. Cat said to be honest, and that gruesome feeling of my bike running over her still makes me sick.
I reckon that feeling might go away later.
I wish my Mom could come up here and meet Cat and her family. She works two jobs so I can go to college. Someday I'll support her and she won't have to work anymore.
You take care too, okay? Merry Christmas!

Regards, Carl

Carl, you are a dear.
Accidents do happen and maybe you could have been going slower, but then something else might have happened. I can tell that Cat doesn't blame you and the best thing you can do for her is to forgive yourself. You have a great present in her, but I do believe she has an awesome present in you as well. Many men would not be as sensitive and caring as you.

Thanks, I appreciate that. No one blames me and I get that but I feel awful anyways. She still says she loves me and that's my present. Her Mom said if we marry, this'll be a great story to tell the kids and grandkids.
I think she's right. Merry Christmas!

Regards, Carl

Thanks, I appreciate that. No one blames me and I get that but I feel awful anyways. She still says she loves me and that's my present. Her Mom said if we marry, this'll be a great story to tell the kids and grandkids.
I think she's right. Merry Christmas!

Regards, Carl

Oh I can just see that. "Listen, honey, the day after your Papa said he loved me, he ran over me with his bike.

It's all right, we haven't a problem since then. Aren't you lucky?"

Ha!

This is a great story!

With love,
~Cat

Carl, you are a dear.

+1! Enjoy your holidays with your families and each other! :)

Lordy, the run up to Christmas...I bet I have a dozen discharges in the next two days, combined with the hospital dump of patients.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom