What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are in a business notorious for balancing the budget by getting kind hearted people to pick up the slack. If this is a trend in your current job maybe it is time to move on and get a fresh start in a new environment. Don't let them guilt you into sacrificing your own financial well being. This impacts not only your weekly earnings but also your own health, future retirement benefits etc... You also have an Ogre to think about. It is a trap!

I wish it was that simple, my supervisor is on that shaky edge of quitting and the other person in the office is past retirement age. I want that job, something that won't happen if I leave. I am in line for the position and I really don't think I can get anything else resembling the benefits package I have now. At least not around here, I'm getting too old to be out looking for another job, let alone another city, state....

I wish it was that simple, my supervisor is on that shaky edge of quitting and the other person in the office is past retirement age. I want that job, something that won't happen if I leave. I am in line for the position and I really don't think I can get anything else resembling the benefits package I have now. At least not around here, I'm getting too old to be out looking for another job, let alone another city, state....

It is never easy and I think, on some level, they know it. I watched this happen to the assisted living facility that my mom lived in and it seemed like the Senior VP's and above always managed to get a bonus for containing costs by squeezing the nurses and the CNA's. They even fired the therapy dog to cut costs!

It is never easy and I think, on some level, they know it. I watched this happen to the assisted living facility that my mom lived in and it seemed like the Senior VP's and above always managed to get a bonus for containing costs by squeezing the nurses and the CNA's. They even fired the therapy dog to cut costs!

They are peeing their pants to get warm.

thanks! order is in for the sea salts. it must be okay, cos i feel so good about it!!! i know, i'm goony....

ohmygodd, delishh!!! i just seasoned my panfried hamburger with northwestern alderwood sea salt, and wow! it tastes like a summer burger with a distinct smoke/grill accent--yumm!! looking for more food to try my new gourmet salts on...gotta watch out not to od on sodium this very first day....:)

ohmygodd, delishh!!! i just seasoned my panfried hamburger with northwestern alderwood sea salt, and wow! it tastes like a summer burger with a distinct smoke/grill accent--yumm!! looking for more food to try my new gourmet salts on...gotta watch out not to od on sodium this very first day....:)

I have been using sea salt on my food for more than a year. I will never go back to regular salt again for my table salt. The only reason I have it now is for baking. :yum::yum:

lazy day, read, worked on the scarf i am knitting. looked up low cal recipes on line. easing toward dinner. i have found a lady to do cleaning for me. then i can be lazy and not feel guilty.

Biding my time, wish I could go to bed now, but I don't want to wake up @ 2 am. I did finally sleep last night, but I think I need another good night to recover.

Getting ready to leave for vacation! 7 days in Disney in Florida! I've never done the whole Disney vacation, and am really looking forward to it. Add to that, we are going with our great friends who we love to vacation with! If anyone sees a white streak flying down I-95 today, with 4 adults as excited as kids, that will be us!

Getting ready to leave for vacation! 7 days in Disney in Florida! I've never done the whole Disney vacation, and am really looking forward to it. Add to that, we are going with our great friends who we love to vacation with! If anyone sees a white streak flying down I-95 today, with 4 adults as excited as kids, that will be us!

Have fun!!! Personally, I've never wanted to do Disney. But, I am hoping to hit Glacier National Park again next summer.

Just sent grandson off to school. He said that it is crazy hair day and luckily I had some hair gel. He looked pretty cool with his hair spiked. :)

Soooo jealous! Have a great time! Hope you got the Ultimate park hopper. The best food is in MGM. Avoid the food in the magic kingdom.

I just finished dinner, got my glass of wine and I am going to catch up on all the stuff going on around here.

Hitting it early tonight. Have a retirement party to go to tomorrow...at Hooters. One of the guys Shrek worked with is being forced to retire because of health. He was a friend of ours before he worked with Shrek, so I'm going along, even if I am the only female in the group. They will treat me like a Queen...if they know what is good for them:LOL:

Hitting it early tonight. Have a retirement party to go to tomorrow...at Hooters. One of the guys Shrek worked with is being forced to retire because of health. He was a friend of ours before he worked with Shrek, so I'm going along, even if I am the only female in the group. They will treat me like a Queen...if they know what is good for them:LOL:

Maybe you should take a pillow, just in case! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom