What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I came in to start prepping dinner for our friends and thought I'd do a quick check in.

LP, sorry your little friend is having problems. Glad to hear he's doing better.

Pac, cool bluing process. What a difference!

pac ~ Lots of work to get that gun the way you want. Keeps you off the streets and out of the pool halls. ;) Nice work!

Addie ~ Good luck with the Chantix. Giving up any habit is tough, so hang in there. Sounds like you finally have the desire to quit.

LP ~ Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope those little tykes are all healthy again soon too.

I'm vegging after another go-round for my health coverage. 2 1/4 hours between phone (48 minutes) and website and scratching my head about the website. *sigh* I THINK I'll have insurance, but the link to payment confirmation didn't work.
smileyvault-slaphead.gif
For me, this whole process has been like treading water. I keep getting close to the edge of the pool, and then *poof* someone moves the edge of the pool. :wacko:

pac ~ Lots of work to get that gun the way you want. Keeps you off the streets and out of the pool halls. ;) Nice work!

Addie ~ Good luck with the Chantix. Giving up any habit is tough, so hang in there. Sounds like you finally have the desire to quit.

LP ~ Glad you're feeling a bit better. Hope those little tykes are all healthy again soon too.

I'm vegging after another go-round for my health coverage. 2 1/4 hours between phone (48 minutes) and website and scratching my head about the website. *sigh* I THINK I'll have insurance, but the link to payment confirmation didn't work.
smileyvault-slaphead.gif
For me, this whole process has been like treading water. I keep getting close to the edge of the pool, and then *poof* someone moves the edge of the pool. :wacko:

This is getting ridiculous. They should have set this whole program back for another six months until they had ALL the bugs worked out. You have more patience than I would have. Good luck. Hope this all works out somehow. :angel:

lol, I definitely had a pool shooting days, CG.
Glad those days are done, but I do miss the game. I sold my table when I sold that house, but still have all my sticks.

Back to work on Monday...I was mobbed when I walked in the building, I think they missed me. My new office looks good!

This is getting ridiculous. They should have set this whole program back for another six months until they had ALL the bugs worked out. You have more patience than I would have. Good luck. Hope this all works out somehow. :angel:
Thanks Addie. My mood swings back and forth between crying in frustration and ranting with rage. At least I still have a sense of humor for the time being. I told the Agent du Jour that I was afraid I'd either have a heart attack or show up on Beacon Hill or in Washington to attack someone and get jailed before I have confirmation of coverage - but at least if I get arrested I get health care through the prison system, right? :LOL:

I'll try to get confirmation of my automatic payments tomorrow. Maybe the payment center on the website will be functional by then. Meanwhile, I've started printing out all the pages I go through to get this to work. A small grove has died so far...

Congrats on your recovery, Princess. :) Take care when you go back, although I'm sure you already know that. It sounds like you have some pretty awesome co-workers!

I bet anything they messed with the settings on my desk chair:mrgreen:

Yes, I do have nice co-workers, of course a couple people wanted to know when the chocolate dish would be back.

Back
Top Bottom