What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I don't mean to sound like a dumb Canuck, but what is the Puppy Bowl?

BTW, I am curled up in my chair with my electric blanket, my fur-kids with me, I'm sipping on hot lemon & honey and watching the Canadian Ladies' Curling Championships, waiting for the Superbowl to begin.

I am also crocheting between coughs. This bug doesn't seem to want to leave or get worse so I still don't know until I see the clinic doctor again tomorrow whether the surgery is a go on Tuesday or not. I actually think it is more allergies than virus or infection, but the doctors have to decide that.

Puppy Bowl: Animal Planet

What happened to the SB pregame?
Why is the president on now?
What did I miss? Are we under attack again?

hmmm, looks like he's made himself part of hte Fox pregame show. He's not on the other channels.

Wow. If I am ever found fighting for my country, please don't play this rendition of our anthem. Now if I am in church... :(

And the hamster generator! Too funny! Love Puppy Bowl!

I can't believe I've seen ten of them!! :LOL: It's Shrek's consession to me so he can watch the Super Bowl without a Mystery Theater 3000 treatment going on...I have my Steelers shirt on...

I can't believe I've seen ten of them!! :LOL: It's Shrek's consession to me so he can watch the Super Bowl without a Mystery Theater 3000 treatment going on...I have my Steelers shirt on...

Iowa Hawkeyes all the way! Oh, wrong Hawks, oops.....

I am sitting here thinking of all the things I have to add to my shopping list for Monday. By the time I feel like actually working on the dang thing, I will have forgotten most of them.

If anyone has 10 cents worth of energy, I will take it. The Chantix is beginning to work. I light up a cigarette, take one puff and put it right out. Have absolutely no desire to finish smoking it. :angel:
Good for you!! That is great news..Keep it up!:angel:

Back
Top Bottom