What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm up, I cannot sleep. I found a lump at the top of my right breast Thursday and I made an appointment with my doctor for Tuesday.

It just appeared out of nowhere. I'm very, very concerned. I've told my family and friends, and poor DA is worrying her head off.

Whatever this is, I can face it. I have my family, my friends, and you. I'm just a bit worried.

With love,
~Cat

cat,
I hope it will be just an abscess, I had that a few years ago, it came out of nothing, but you are right it is really frightening...
thinking of you!

....Just remember caffeine is a diuretic and to drink plenty of water each day. The water in coffee doesn't count. :angel:
They have recently declared that to be an old wives' tale - heard it on WCVB just a little while ago. Caffeine will make you run to the BR more, but the volume of liquid taken in is greater than the volume eliminated. I read elsewhere that you're safe as long as you limit yourself to between 3-5 cups of coffee. So that's three highly-caffeinated Starbucks or five of any other brand, I guess.

.... I probably should have practiced on something first. And I don't mean a toenail :ermm: :LOL:
Weird brush, too.
You wouldn't be the first guy to sport painted toenails! While having a tiny, minor surgery in my doc's office (cyst on my scalp, if you must know) my doc said he'd tell me one thing that no one else knew. When their daughter was little she asked Daddy if she could paint his toenails. What Daddy is going to say no? Yup, he had painted toes. Good thing she did this in winter! :LOL:

I'm up, I cannot sleep. I found a lump at the top of my right breast Thursday and I made an appointment with my doctor for Tuesday.

It just appeared out of nowhere. I'm very, very concerned. I've told my family and friends, and poor DA is worrying her head off....
Wow, that is scary Cat. But since it appeared suddenly it's likely that Cara is right that it's a cyst. Or did you bump yourself hard on something and you don't quite remember it? I know this has happened to me for ages! :LOL: There are times I'm so bruised I look like my dear Himself batters me. Nope, I'm just in a hurry all the time and keep walking into things for real. The corner of the highboy dresser and I are definitely on intimate terms - its corner with my upper left arm. Ouch!

CG,
I know that, too, but I don't run into things, they just hop into my way :cool:
Most perfect in that is our bed.. it jumps around quite a lot... :rolleyes:

It just appeared out of nowhere. I'm very, very concerned. I've told my family and friends, and poor DA is worrying her head off.

Whatever this is, I can face it. I have my family, my friends, and you. I'm just a bit worried.

With love,
~Cat

Very scary, ~Cat! I know you can't help worrying about it. My thoughts and prayers that it is nothing to worry about. You can PM me if you need to talk, I've been there with worrisome lumps.

Hugs,
Fiona

Speaking of huffing and a rcent death, Phillip Seymour Hoffman made a good/depressing movie about huffing. Can't remember the name though...

And I know, Dawg. I should have asked first.
I haven't even looked at them yet. Maybe they'll look better this morning.

hmmm, another non-productive morning for everyone I see, lol.

I just got back from grocery shopping. The store wasn't crowded, but everyone in it looked like the people that only shop once a month and had the overloaded carts to prove it. And of course the express lane was closed.
I picked up some parsley, a lemon and some marrow bones for tomorrow night's dinner.

I just got up a bit ago...was wide awake at 2 this morning. So, nope have not accomplished anything. Have to make a Costco run, ran out of a medication last night when setting up for the week...it also gives me an excuse to get out of the house.

Just ordered some theatre tickets online from Ticketmaster, about drove me nuts with the timer! FINALLY was able to print them, I forgot I already had an account and password with them, and by the time I found the PW, my time had run out and I had to start over.

I'm going to put linings in the jean purses I made last week.

I just watched 2 of 3 Canadian sisters win gold and silver in Moguls at the Olympics. :clap: It is great that they are on during this time of "rest" for me.

I am also about to go mix up a meatloaf for TB to cook later in the day. I will use my mixer on stir to do the work so I don't hurt the staples in my chest.

I have been sleeping so much since the surgery on Tuesday - I guess catching up to all that I missed the last few months that this has been bothering me. So if you don't see me here, I am probably....:sleep:

I just watched 2 of 3 Canadian sisters win gold and silver in Moguls at the Olympics. :clap: It is great that they are on during this time of "rest" for me.

I am also about to go mix up a meatloaf for TB to cook later in the day. I will use my mixer on stir to do the work so I don't hurt the staples in my chest.

I have been sleeping so much since the surgery on Tuesday - I guess catching up to all that I missed the last few months that this has been bothering me. So if you don't see me here, I am probably....:sleep:
Why do you have staples? I thought I saw that you had a laparoscopic gallbladder removal, was there something else?

WOOHOO! on the medals! I love the Olympics!

hmmm, another non-productive morning for everyone I see, lol.

I just got back from grocery shopping. The store wasn't crowded, but everyone in it looked like the people that only shop once a month and had the overloaded carts to prove it. And of course the express lane was closed.
I picked up some parsley, a lemon and some marrow bones for tomorrow night's dinner.

There has been times when I have been over the express lane limit and they lane was empty. So instead of finding the smallest line, the cashier will often call me in rather than see me stand in line. They would rather be busy than just standing around also. :angel:

There has been times when I have been over the express lane limit and they lane was empty. So instead of finding the smallest line, the cashier will often call me in rather than see me stand in line. They would rather be busy than just standing around also. :angel:

The town store does that. They don't have a limit posted, it just says Express Lane. I think they should keep it open and moving for all the lunchtime buyers who are on time constraints, but they don't. If they are slow they will wave someone over no matter how full their cart is.

I just got home from shopping. I decided to go to the SAQ and pick up a box of red wine. When I got to the pharmacy, my 'scrips were ready and waiting for me. Whadya know!

Back
Top Bottom