What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My My Carol, where was "our" mind today! :ohmy: I was thinking wearing tuxes with bow-ties, but if you insist on the other.....:ROFLMAO: Then again, shirtless with bow ties can be pretty sexy.

Now I'll have to make mac & cheese with BOWTIE pasta someday soon. :ermm:

My mind was where it always is! LOL I will never look at Bowtie pasta the same again!

I'm sorry! I meant to also say the lump is soft and squishy and it moves around like it isn't attached to anything. My doctor said this is very good, but she wants it out and biopsied and so do I.

The problem with me is we know nothing of any medical things in my family, since I'm adopted, and my real family needs me, so I'm not taking any chances of this type of thing.

What makes me very mad is that I have small boobs. Now I get a little extra, and it will be taken away from me.

It isn't fair!

With love,
~Cat

I'm sorry! I meant to also say the lump is soft and squishy and it moves around like it isn't attached to anything. My doctor said this is very good, but she wants it out and biopsied and so do I.

The problem with me is we know nothing of any medical things in my family, since I'm adopted, and my real family needs me, so I'm not taking any chances of this type of thing.

What makes me very mad is that I have small boobs. Now I get a little extra, and it will be taken away from me.

It isn't fair!

With love,
~Cat

:LOL: Sorry for laughing, but Cat, when you have your first baby you will get boobs that will thrill you and your husband. Big boobs are not everything.

It really is a good thing that the lump is soft. It does need to come out before it becomes hard and cancerous. Sounds to me like your doctor is right on it. And make sure you check at least once a month for anymore lumps. Checking in the shower is a good place to start with the checking. It is when you raise your arms to wash, then check while it is up in the air. Also in bed when you are laying down. PF is the one to tell you all about checking. She has been through it all. Good luck! And remember, we all love you. :angel:

It isn't fair!

With love,
~Cat
I hope you get a chance to get that biopsy soon

Don't worry about them taking the "little extra" - you wouldn't want to lopsided, would you? :ohmy::LOL:

That's funny, Addie and Taxy!

I love you all too. Mamma showed me how to check a long time ago and it is how I found this.

I receive an annual physical appointment every year with the pap smears and blood testings and all that.

I hate being poked by doctors, but I would hate getting sick very much more.

With love,
~Cat

I am happily typing a post on my favourite internet community. I was able to lurk on my phone but not post. now I am all set...though tired and sore so won't type a lot.

thanks everyone for your well wishes. I feel loved. I am in a holding pattern while the liver drains and they try to manage my pain.

I have no choice but to be good. I am right across from the nurses desk. I could swear I heard the laughing about getting a letter from Princess Fiona with something about running with scissors! :ermm:

:LOL:

Oh, LP, nice to see you!

Pssst, they're rebroadcasting the Beatles Tribute on CBS at 7:30 Central time. I'm going to watch it again. Hope you can see it too!

I am happily typing a post on my favourite internet community. I was able to lurk on my phone but not post. now I am all set...though tired and sore so won't type a lot.

thanks everyone for your well wishes. I feel loved. I am in a holding pattern while the liver drains and they try to manage my pain.
Hey, good to see and "hear" from you LP! Hope you make a record quick complete recovery and get back home to TB and your furbabies where you belong.

Back
Top Bottom