What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"They" that say that aren't very creative. DL, you have to think outside the box. Wait, scratch that. You have to expand your horizons. Yeah, that's the ticket, expand your horizons.

Oh dear. Now all I hear is "Baw Chicka Baw Baw".... New earworm. And I just split my sides, "thinking outside the box". :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
With the reschedules, I go to have this taken out Wednesday the 19th. I called my insurance company, and I am cancelled, very certainly.

Mamma is paying this for me. I will be ok for now.

I thought I had a good policy, but I did not.

With love,
~Cat

With the reschedules, I go to have this taken out Wednesday the 19th. I called my insurance company, and I am cancelled, very certainly.

With love,
~Cat

The good news is that with the Affordable Care Act, you can't be turned down for insurance because of a pre-existing condition. I'm guessing North Carolina did not set up their own exchange, so head to healthcare.gov and find out what is available to you. Good luck with the procedure.

With love,
~Cat

Does this mean that your policy did not meet the Affordable Care Act guidelines? Did they tell you? If so, I would think you would have heard before now. What about when you went to the hospital after Carl "beat you up?" Did they cover that treatment satisfactorily?

It's good that your parents are able to pay for this procedure, but it's a shame they have to. You seem to have done everything right.

{{{Hugs}}}

Just got back from shopping. Went to JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby, they are putting out all of their spring items, looks so pretty. Now am going to wait for lots more snow this afternoon and tonight. Expecting a mixture of bad weather on Monday. UGH!!!!

Just finished giving DH a haircut. Going to go get ready now, to go to Canada to look at some flooring for the motorhome. Haven't decided on engineered hardwood or cork. Anybody have any experience?

The good news is that with the Affordable Care Act, you can't be turned down for insurance because of a pre-existing condition. I'm guessing North Carolina did not set up their own exchange, so head to healthcare.gov and find out what is available to you. Good luck with the procedure.

It isn't that. My policy doesn't cover birth control and maternity leave. It is cancelled for this requirements.

That is all of this discussion.

With love,
~Cat

I bought an unripe pear the other day and put it in a brown paper bag to ripen. I kept watching it to see when it turned yellow. Well today it looked perfect and felt just right, so I cut it half and it was all black and rotten in the center. What happened? It didn't feel soft or anything.

I bought an unripe pear the other day and put it in a brown paper bag to ripen. I kept watching it to see when it turned yellow. Well today it looked perfect and felt just right, so I cut it half and it was all black and rotten in the center. What happened? It didn't feel soft or anything.

I find pears to be so temperamental. Drives me crazy. I seem to have decent luck with the Bosc pears, but I think they're only available in Fall.

I am awake! This is momentous because I have been having 3-4 hour naps! When awake I have neighbours and friends bringing me food, doing laundry and cleaning.

I feel a little better each time I wake up and have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom