What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly, when I was in high school that's all I wore when it came to jeans.

I had to wear boy's jeans. I couldn't get girl's jeans that were long enough, so I added a couple extra inches of denim to the bottoms. Even the 501's weren't long enough.

I had to wear boy's jeans. I couldn't get girl's jeans that were long enough, so I added a couple extra inches of denim to the bottoms. Even the 501's weren't long enough.

LOL!! and I wore boys jeans because they came short enough...:ROFLMAO::LOL: I still have a 29" inseam.

Oh! Thank you!

I'm looking for a piece to practice tomorrow. I'm looking for Rachmaninoff. His music is quite different and I like it!

With love,
~Cat

I don't think they had girls' jeans when I was growing up. I remember wearing wearing boys' jeans with baggy waistlines until the waist had been shrunk enough through multiple trips through the dryer.

I don't think they had girls' jeans when I was growing up. I remember wearing wearing boys' jeans with baggy waistlines until the waist had been shrunk enough through multiple trips through the dryer.

We made an annual trip to Winnipeg, to Hudson's Bay, and they had "girl jeans". This was when the big leg jeans were popular. I still had to sew 2 inches of extra fabric to the hems of the pants.

Last edited:
Hi LP! *waves* Glad to see you're feeling better all the time. :)

I'm nursing a headache I got from all the wind we had around here last night. Usually when the wind blows like that it means the barometer is falling a lot, but there wasn't that big of a difference between the high and low readings today. Anyway, still got a headache...and I didn't even drink to do it. :D
Hi, CG *waves back*. Good to be here!

Now that is exciting Cara! So I'm guessing you will be able to go visit and not have to be apart for so long at a time? Yay!! I'm happy for you!

arrivo d'Italia.
Went to the supermercato this morning and spent almost 200 Euros (about $275) on electric kettle, plates, knives, spoons, forks, a pan, a bialetti, swab, detergents and who knows what else.

Weather was sunny in between, it rained this mornings and it looks as if it will start again soon...

Wow! Another sunny day again! Below zero, but what can you do...
And I'll tell you why it's so glorious today. After two weeks I finally took a REAL shower!
It all started like this: My shower head needed replaced due to a broken piece that holds the spray head to the body, so there I was, faced with buying a water saver shower head. And no matter how I had the spray adjusted, it just wasn't doing it for me. Kind of like that one Seinfeld episode. So today what did I do? I found the little washer blocking the holes inside the unit, too it out, and now I'm back to taking invigorating showers.
So that's what I've done so far today.

And I'll tell you why it's so glorious today. After two weeks I finally took a REAL shower!
It all started like this: My shower head needed replaced due to a broken piece that holds the spray head to the body, so there I was, faced with buying a water saver shower head. And no matter how I had the spray adjusted, it just wasn't doing it for me. Kind of like that one Seinfeld episode. So today what did I do? I found the little washer blocking the holes inside the unit, too it out, and now I'm back to taking invigorating showers.

Boy, am I glad!

That's the first thing we do when we buy a new shower head...glad you fixed it. Nothing worse than only having a dribble of water for a shower!

That's the first thing we do when we buy a new shower head...glad you fixed it. Nothing worse than only having a dribble of water for a shower!

IMO it's the same stupid nonsense as those green bulbs that take time to warm up. If it takes longer to get wet and rinse off, how it that saving water? I found myself taking longer showers because of that low pressure head.

IMO it's the same stupid nonsense as those green bulbs that take time to warm up. If it takes longer to get wet and rinse off, how it that saving water? I found myself taking longer showers because of that low pressure head.

No kidding, a 10 min shower at full blast or a twenty minute and another five, because all the conditioner doesn't get rinsed out of my hair...no savings as I see it. You have to remember to turn the lights on two minutes before you need them...:rolleyes:

No kidding, a 10 min shower at full blast or a twenty minute and another five, because all the conditioner doesn't get rinsed out of my hair...no savings as I see it. You have to remember to turn the lights on two minutes before you need them...:rolleyes:

Or in my case, leave them on all day long until I go to bed.
I have no idea what I'm going to do for my 100w work lights... go to flood lights I suppose. I don't think they are going to stop making outdoor lights...

...I found the little washer blocking the holes inside the unit, too it out, and now I'm back to taking invigorating showers.

Doesn't that make a great difference?! I've been doing that for decades. I need my forceful spray in the shower.

In our timeshare in Aruba they have the same shower head as I do at home but with the restrictor in it. I keep forgetting to bring tools with me to Aruba so I can "fix" it.

Doesn't that make a great difference?! I've been doing that for decades. I need my forceful spray in the shower.

In our timeshare in Aruba they have the same shower head as I do at home but with the restrictor in it. I keep forgetting to bring tools with me to Aruba so I can "fix" it.

I just glad Delta, in their "common sense" sight, has made it so easy. They could simply put smaller holes in the unit and forgo the washer, but they have made it a simple remedy to get a normal spray.

Back
Top Bottom