What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh No No NO! I meant no harm! :ohmy: I'm sorry if I made it sound like you were complaining. Apparently, how it sounded in my head didn't quite make it to my fingers. :ermm: I meant what more can go wrong for you? You've had more than your share of medical issues. I am so mortified and sorry. :flowers:

I'm glad you feel better. Honest. Just don't go finding something else that is going to be a problem. You know, that "more than your share" thing.

All is good! :)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Just got a call from the hospital - my two biopsies came back negative! I am feeling like I just won the health lottery or something!

Thank you all for your kindness of my upcoming procedure tomorrow, but all my apprehension and worry was immediately replaced by complete joy!!

This is wonderful, terrific, fantastic news, dear Laurie!!! I am so VERY happy for you!! I am in tears! This is such wonderful news, and thank you so very much for sharing this with us (especially me) right now, at this late time!!

I hate to sound selfish, but very good news of a biopsy is very, very wonderful to me, for I have to go tomorrow. I think this is very special, and I am more optimistic because of YOU and your wonderful news!

I was hit suddenly of an odd feeling in my chest when I read your post.

I think I may be okay, also. I have the feeling no matter what, I will be okay.

I love you people so much!

I'm so happy for you, Laurie, I still have tears. Oh I needed this more than you'll ever know!!

With love,
~Cat

I'm getting ready for my procedure tomorrow to get this lump out.

I'll be happy when this is over.

With love,
~Cat

I too know exactly how you are feeling Cat. You are a very brave girl, I know you can handle this. Just try not to jump to any conclusions about the biopsy, and remember We are here holding your virtual hand. ✋

I too know exactly how you are feeling Cat. You are a very brave girl, I know you can handle this. Just try not to jump to any conclusions about the biopsy, and remember We are here holding your virtual hand. ✋

So many of you are truly holding my virtual hand, and I am virtually squeezing very hard to all of your hands. I thank everyone so much for this!

But look at Laurie's post! I saw that and I know I will be okay. No matter what, I will be okay. What she shared with us about her biopsies struck me very hard with complete joy and I feel so much better now, after seeing her post.

Look at all she has been through. I'm so grateful and relieved of her biopsies and she has filled me with joy and hope and optimism!

We are so lucky she is here to help us realize that life is often filled with very good news and very good things which we should celebrate. Tonight I celebrate her good news, and I shall take this happiness with me tomorrow.

And I know, no matter what, I will be okay. I will, I promise!

But I will still be clinging to your hands also, and remembering Laurie's great news.

Thank you all for holding on to me. I love you all.

With love,
~Cat

oh, Laurie, some allergies aren't that bad if the jackpot would have been bad biopsy news ;o)
I'm glad you had the right ticket at the lottery ;o)

Just got back from getting the vehicle washed in one of those touchless washes. It was next to a BK, so took care of lunch while sitting there.

The shoveling is done for the last storm.

I brought up our Cuisinart coffee maker. We got a pound of Starbucks coffee and anther of some South American coffee beans so I thought I'd regular brew them. The Starbucks is a dark roast called Verona. I didn't make the first pot strong enough but it has a good flavor.

I wasn't very fond of the Verona blend. Once I got it strong enough, the coffee left a rather unpleasant slick on the tongue. Could be just the batch I had though. I am pleasantly surprised by the Blonde Roast at SB.

I'm binging...on knitting slippers. Right now I'm satisfying my urge to knit by binging on several pairs of these: How to Knit Slippers - Easy Knit Slippers

Slippers are a perfect way to use up a bunch of odds and ends of yarn (in the "fiber world," she who dies with the most yarn, wins. I am definitely in contention for that
"honor.") Any way, I like to keep slippers of various sizes in a basket at the back door so folks can slip them on in the winter when they come to visit. This all started when I brought back my mom's knitting stash and found a pattern for slippers she used to make on an index card (you all know that pattern--the one your grandma/aunt knit you for Christmas with the pom-pom on it and the "hole" in the middle of the toe where the yarn was drawn tight to form the slipper). I have made several pairs of those in different sizes (not everyone wears the same size I do) (some pairs have gone home with visitors--oh, my grandma used to make these, can I keep them?). I have a pattern for "pigheaded" ones, I think I'll work up some of those next...

ForumRunner_20140219_125210.jpg

Greetings from key west!

Back
Top Bottom