What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
in other words, you're going to do an irish step dance, huh alix?

lol about the fast before sushi. i do that too. :)

LOL to the step dance. I will be using that later, thanks BT. Glad to know I'm not the only sushi glutton out there! Lord I love the stuff. I could eat my weight in salmon and tuna sashimi. Mmmmmmm.

I'm on load #3 of laundry through the washer, 3 other loads folded. Dinner is started, cookie dough is on the counter and I'm stopping for a bowl of soup. Its not sushi, but it will do.

ATrying to figure out a fast & easy supper. Need to get the daughter up to school by 6:00 for their show choir performance.

Hanging out with Sleeping Beauty...err, Shrek, Puss-in-Boots x 2. All three sleeping, of course!

Patron really can;t handle two days in the office, it makes him very bratty, kinda like a tired two year old in the afternoon. We put a hoodie on him and some "Bling!"

Attachments

• bling.jpg
    bling.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 74
PrincessFiona60 said:
Hanging out with Sleeping Beauty...err, Shrek, Puss-in-Boots x 2. All three sleeping, of course!

Patron really can;t handle two days in the office, it makes him very bratty, kinda like a tired two year old in the afternoon. We put a hoodie on him and some "Bling!"

Well no wonder he's tired! He has 3 pounds of faux pearls hanging around his neck!

Patron is stylin'!

Well no wonder he's tired! He has 3 pounds of faux pearls hanging around his neck!

Patron is stylin'!

:ROFLMAO:He wouldn't even move a foot with it on...he just stood there looking at us like we are lunatics...trouble is, he's right. Later we were eating tangerines and gave him the peel, he carried it all over the office, chewing on it...he thought the banana peel was icky. Yes, we did actually get a lot of work done today, most of it with lots of puppy kisses and trying to work with him sitting in our laps.

:ROFLMAO:He wouldn't even move a foot with it on...he just stood there looking at us like we are lunatics...trouble is, he's right. Later we were eating tangerines and gave him the peel, he carried it all over the office, chewing on it...he thought the banana peel was icky. Yes, we did actually get a lot of work done today, most of it with lots of puppy kisses and trying to work with him sitting in our laps.

Carnivores should never be given citrus peel. If I remember correctly, it messes with their electrolyte balance if they eat it.

PrincessFiona60 said:

:ROFLMAO: Oh, Patron, come visit Auntie Dawg. I won't make you wear fake pearls and chew on fruit peels!

Carnivores should never be given citrus peel. If I remember correctly, it messes with their electrolyte balance if they eat it.

No fears, he didn't actually eat any, he was just chomping on it. We watch him carefully, it's so easy for him to choke on things. He was mostly having fun hauling it around and shaking it, as 'Chelle had got the peel off in one long spiral. He had it for a grand total of 10 minutes and no bites taken out of it.

No fears, he didn't actually eat any, he was just chomping on it. We watch him carefully, it's so easy for him to choke on things. He was mostly having fun hauling it around and shaking it, as 'Chelle had got the peel off in one long spiral. He had it for a grand total of 10 minutes and no bites taken out of it.

Phew.

:ROFLMAO: Oh, Patron, come visit Auntie Dawg. I won't make you wear fake pearls and chew on fruit peels!

And then you can come to see Graandma. We have a little one named Teddy Bear that loves to play. He will even teach you to chase the waves in the Atlantic Ocean. You can then chase crabs across the sand. And then try to dig up clams as they squirt in your face. Lots of fun and love here. :ermm:

Huh. I didn't know that. It certainly explains why Murray left a "present" on the rug for me shortly after scarfing the orange peel I dropped. Thanks taxlady, duly noted and filed away.

Dogs, however, DO enjoy watermelon rind. Immensely. Weird beasties.

So I am sitting here watch the TV and Lydia is making Alfredo. It looks so delicious, I jump up to go get the pasta and bang my arm real good. The arm that Teddy Bear scratched with his paw the other day. I knocked of the big scab. Boy, did that thing bleed!!!

So now I have the pasta out, along with the hunk of Romano and Parm cheese. I love Romano more than the Parm. It seems to have more bite. But Parm is the traditional. I have a bad habit of every time I take out either one of these cheese I keep cutting off small pieces and don't know when to stop. The man that owns the cheese shop laughs at me. Every time I go there I set a certain amount of meoney I can spend. And then I go over. That big wheel of cheese is calling me. And I can get there on my scooter. Oh dea. I have to stop this dreaming of cheeses. Time to get cookinig.:yum::yum::yum:

i have that same problem with cheeses, addie. as i see it though, it is really more of a blessing, just so long as i can eventually go back to the place where they keep my coveted cheeses and replenish my sweet supply.... :)

Back
Top Bottom