No news from the doctor. She is concerned because of all the trouble I am having with my kidneys but tests are not showing anything. I have an ultrasound this coming Saturday so we will have to wait for that unless pain continues to get worse then I am to go to the hospital. There still is the possibility it is a stone. So now I am resting and waterlogging myself
Since I can't do any renovating in my craft room, I am working on some new hat designs for my photo prop business. I haven't done much on it since Christmas.
I am also putting in my first order with an organic food co-op. You order and they deliver to your door. We are getting so that most of our stuff is fresh veggies and meat, and we have some friends who say they are great so thought we would try it.