What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TB wanted to take me to the ER yesterday but I have just had so much of it lately. It seems like the flu in some ways but not in others. All I know is I can't hold onto any food though am not throwing up, I am tired, clammy, sometimes feverish, coughing and losing weight like crazy. Maybe I should listen to my hubby and go to at least a clinic tomorrow.

Believe me, I know what it's like to be sick of doctors and the ER. But it could also be an infection from the surgery. After one of my abdominal surgeries, I was tired, achy, clammy and had a fever - turned out I had an abscess and was hospitalized for several days to get IV antibiotics. Don't mess around when you've had surgery.

Last edited:
GG, I just went through all of that when I was rushed to the hospital two weeks ago. They thought it was an access in my liver and I had three different antibiotics by iv for five days and was sent home with some oral. I just finished them on the weekend.

I am so full from dinner... and the TV has been good to me tonight watching shows I like... I think I will fall into la-la land.
So that is what I am doing.

Believe me, I know what it's like to be sick of doctors and the ER. But it could also be an infection from the surgery. After one of my abdominal surgeries, I was tired, achy, clammy and had a fever - turned out I had an abscess and was hospitalized for several days to get IV antibiotics. Don't mess around when you've had surgery.

Mark this on the calendar.....I agree with GG!!!

GG, I just went through all of that when I was rushed to the hospital two weeks ago. They thought it was an access in my liver and I had three different antibiotics by iv for five days and was sent home with some oral. I just finished them on the weekend.

And? Do you think that means it can't happen again? That's why we go to doctors - they take an objective view of our symptoms and *test results* rather than saying "it must be X because I just went through Y and it can't be happening again." Ya folla? ;)

TB wanted to take me to the ER yesterday but I have just had so much of it lately. It seems like the flu in some ways but not in others. All I know is I can't hold onto any food though am not throwing up, I am tired, clammy, sometimes feverish, coughing and losing weight like crazy. Maybe I should listen to my hubby and go to at least a clinic tomorrow.

Yes you should!!! At least in this case. Better to find out it really was nothing than to find out you were oh so wrong...and then what. :ermm:

Just made a killer omelet with shallots, mushrooms, leftover ribeye and gruyere. Mmmmmm, delicious.

Groo-yare rhymes with hair.

Must be the Boston accent. In the Midwest it's Groo-year. Rhymes with ear.

Heh. I had 6 years of French, apparently it did not serve me well. And we never talked cheese. Wish they'd offered Spanish.

What am I doing? Just sitting here finishing my pipe while trying to convince myself that it's time to go to bed. Was up at 5 to take Mizzphinz in for a colonoscopy. Came home after we went for breakfast (everything was perfect for her) and slept until 2 pm. Now my circadian rhythms are all kinds of messed up. I'm not even close to sleepy and it's almost 2 am. Ugh.

That's the idea! Andy will get lots of exercise trying to keep up! Isn't it weird how kids can run and jump around for hours. Then when we become adults it becomes "exercise" that we must work at.

Have you ever noticed that the shorter the legs, the faster they run? Try catching a two year old on the run. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom