What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hope you get home when you expect to, GG. If not sooner :)
The "academic advantage"... is that where a bunch of stu's get to stare at you nekkid on the operating table? :LOL:

Oh geez, GG, come home soon! Glad you're getting fed well, and that your DH is taking good care of you!

My thoughts and best wishes, GG!

I just finished paying bills and ordering meds. Not as fun as going out shopping...

Addie, I will continue to pray for your daughter and you. I understand what you are going through as I am dealing with my sister's cancer - it is hard watching them go through it all.

Thank you LP. If only I could do this instead of her. :angel:

arggghh! i find myself faced with the following dilemma again: i have a $20 item to buy from amazon. i need it sooner rather than later. should i pay the six bucks s&h fee, or add another $15 purchase to my order and get the s&h for free? does anyone have a practical suggestion for a generic add-on purchase? and, which method do you think is the more frugal of the two?

If you need it sooner rather than later, put the 15 bucks towards upgrading to overnight shipping.

arggghh! i find myself faced with the following dilemma again: i have a $20 item to buy from amazon. i need it sooner rather than later. should i pay the six bucks s&h fee, or add another $15 purchase to my order and get the s&h for free? does anyone have a practical suggestion for a generic add-on purchase? and, which method do you think is the more frugal of the two?

Buy a kitchen gadget. Something you've thought would be good to have but was a little extravagant. Now you can justify it.

How about a Silpat, spice/coffee grinder, mini FP, coffee, duck fat, truffles, etc.

Thank you friends, for the kind comments. My niece and nephew had most of the arrangements preplanned. The funeral is on Friday.

When I shop on Amazon I put things on my Wish List as I see them. Then when I do find something I'd like to have right away I look through my Wish List and add some of the smaller items to get up to $35. I really try to avoid paying shipping.

Thanks again for your good wishes :)

vit, I read an article recently about buying staples regularly from Amazon, like paper towels, toilet paper, etc. Or maybe you could stock up on staples like canned tomatoes, chicken broth, etc. They have become almost like a membership store with more variety.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom