What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Keeping busy so I don't fret about going back for more testing re: mammogram on Monday. Radiologist didn't like s/thing on one side...time of ultrasound and other tests. Good news is I'll get the results at the end of the 1.5 hour appointment and not have to wait. You know s/thing is not good when the imaging place leaves you two messages in one day. I was told to expect a letter in a week-10 days. I didn't expect two calls the next day.
Healthy vibes going your direction. I hope it's nothing serious.

Keeping busy so I don't fret about going back for more testing re: mammogram on Monday. Radiologist didn't like s/thing on one side...time of ultrasound and other tests. Good news is I'll get the results at the end of the 1.5 hour appointment and not have to wait. You know s/thing is not good when the imaging place leaves you two messages in one day. I was told to expect a letter in a week-10 days. I didn't expect two calls the next day.

You can e-mail me if you want.

Keeping busy so I don't fret about going back for more testing re: mammogram on Monday. Radiologist didn't like s/thing on one side...
My thoughts and prayers are for you to have a good recall visit. A few years back I was expecting the same "everything's OK" letter I would get after my annual mammo. You know exactly how frightened I was when I was told I needed to schedule a follow-up mammo because of issues. Turned out the hospital had gotten a new doctor to read and interpret the images and she was tagging everything for a recall, or at least more-so than the previous doc. Everything was clean and I've not had any problems with my subsequent mammos. Hope you have the kind of experience on Monday. (hugs)

You're in my thoughts, CWS.

I'm trying to not think about Romania and Ukraine.

Uck! I'm to my bed with my Bible.

With love,
~Cat

My thoughts and prayers are for you to have a good recall visit. A few years back I was expecting the same "everything's OK" letter I would get after my annual mammo. You know exactly how frightened I was when I was told I needed to schedule a follow-up mammo because of issues. Turned out the hospital had gotten a new doctor to read and interpret the images and she was tagging everything for a recall, or at least more-so than the previous doc. Everything was clean and I've not had any problems with my subsequent mammos. Hope you have the kind of experience on Monday. (hugs)

I went through that several years back. Multiple mammos, and even a biopsy. It was a fibroid, but enough to keep me upset for a while. Praying that you receive good news.

Last edited:
I am getting ready to go to my sister's funeral. Yesterday, I reconnected with a lot of relatives I haven't seen in years. Ours is one of those families that only gets together at weddings and funerals. After all the visitors were gone, the family gathered in one room and had a great gab session. Now we need to keep that connection going as there aren't many of us left.

I'm sitting in the sunroom watching the birds outside. Himself tossed a bunch of peanuts in their shells out onto the snow. First the annoying and pushy blue jays came and got theirs and left. Now I'm watching the kinder, gentler tufted titmice hop around until they find the perfect peanut before taking off. They're a lot smaller so they have to make sure the peanut isn't too big for them to fly away with! :LOL:

I am getting ready to go to my sister's funeral. Yesterday, I reconnected with a lot of relatives I haven't seen in years. Ours is one of those families that only gets together at weddings and funerals. After all the visitors were gone, the family gathered in one room and had a great gab session. Now we need to keep that connection going as there aren't many of us left.

So sorry about your sister, Carol. My family (now what's left of us) always has had a blast at our family funerals. The local bassett hound had to run in to the funeral home to greet my grandma's mourners. Getting together with the cousins when Dad died was a scream. My sibs and I were making constant jokes this past summer as we (meaning I, sibs didn't want to touch the ashes) sprinkled Mom at various places around her beloved Lake of the Woods.

:shock:
I'm sitting in the sunroom watching the birds outside. Himself tossed a bunch of peanuts in their shells out onto the snow. First the annoying and pushy blue jays came and got theirs and left. Now I'm watching the kinder, gentler tufted titmice hop around until they find the perfect peanut before taking off. They're a lot smaller so they have to make sure the peanut isn't too big for them to fly away with! :LOL:

Can you hear the loons?
:LOL:

I'm prepping dinner, watcing TV, and pretty much doing what I do every night. My pup is just hitting her stride and things are so much more relaxed here... for a couple months more anyway, when she becomes an adolescent :shock:

I love daylight savings time! I'm so tired of feeling like it's time for bed because it's pitch black outside, only to realize it is only 7p.m.

Back
Top Bottom