What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Attachments

• Kimber and Pierce3-6 months.jpg
    Kimber and Pierce3-6 months.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 155
:shock:

Can you hear the loons?
:LOL:...

Nope, couldn't hear you at all today. :cool:

I'm vegging, giving my barking "dogs" a rest after running my feet off today at the grocery store. Seems like I kept forgetting things, and when I went to pick an item up I'd find it was alllllll the way at the other end of the store. :wacko: At least I got my exercise in early!

Going to get myself a little snack and settle in to watch a rerun of "Castle". Kitty will probably be a bit impatient until I assume "the position" (laying sideways on my snuggler chair) and she can hop on top of me. Silly kitty. :)

Pac, love the picks!

TB forgot to set the clocks ahead but thankfully his "smart" phone was exactly that - smart. It took into consideration the time change and adjusted his alarm accordingly!

I'm trying to decide if inhale breakfast or go back to bed. I think the growlies are outweighing the yawns. :LOL:

Thanks, LP.
My growlies were outweighing my yawns a few hours ago.
I ate two baked potatoes and some broccoli I had left over from the other night.

Thanks guys. She's still going through that gangly stage and growing taller every day.

She never acts hungry or begs, which is the important thing. I know she would eat more if I fed her more though.

Pac, love the picks!

TB forgot to set the clocks ahead but thankfully his "smart" phone was exactly that - smart. It took into consideration the time change and adjusted his alarm accordingly!

I'm trying to decide if inhale breakfast or go back to bed. I think the growlies are outweighing the yawns. :LOL:
I am seriously going to have to really proof read any posts, emails, etc. I send from my tablet. The spell checker is doing some weird things. Most likely is a combo of that, I can't read the screen as well as on my PC and my fingers aren't what they used to be!

I did not "inhale" breakfast :ermm:. I was trying to decide if "I have" it, which I did end up doing and now I am not yawning as much. I plan to make a dent in my craft room organization before I go shopping this afternoon with my neighbour. It is great having her drive and handle all the heavy stuff. In exchange, I am helping her out with a few groceries. :)

The DirecTV guy just left, he's been here since 8 this morning. (On a Sunday!) One of our receivers had died, and I was eligible for an upgrade. We got the Genie and the Genie Mini. OMG, the Mini receiver is teensy, just a bit bigger than an iPhone! The technology is amazing! The guy was super nice and helpful. He did tell me that if I'd waited a week, they could have installed all of it as wireless, but they're still working out the bugs, so probably better to wait. The new remotes are more straightforward and less convoluted than the old ones.

Yes! Yes, yes, yes!
I have been waiting for wireless technology to hit TV's! I have been wanting to send a wireless HD signal to my other TV without having to run the HDMI cable. I'll have to give Best Buy a call this week and see if it's feasible yet. If not, I'm sure it won't be long.

Wandering to the laundromat...need to pick up dry cat food before I run out. Shower first, shopping, laundry, litter box...that's a full day. I go back to 4 day weeks at work after this week.

Back
Top Bottom