What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nevermind what I'm doing.
DC's compatibilty problem lost my entire post.

pacanis, if I may ask, what is a compatibility problem? I have never had any of the problems in all the time I have been part of this forum. And there have been some weird ones. At least from what I have read in the past. :angel:

I'm trying to get rid of this annoying pulled muscle in my neck that's giving me a headache.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Have you tried to put a heating pad on it.? One of the tricks a physical therapy technician taught me when I had a very severe kink in my neck, was to try and pull in my chin to touch my chest. I do it every so often just to keep my neck loose. I had fallen asleep with my head in a terrible position. When I woke up, my head was lopsided and I couldn't straighten it out no matter what I tried. So I had to go for physical therapy. The second he put the hot towel on my neck, the muscle relaxed. I went three days straight for the treatment. Good luck and I hope it is gone real quick. :angel:

Have you tried to put a heating pad on it.? One of the tricks a physical therapy technician taught me when I had a very severe kink in my neck, was to try and pull in my chin to touch my chest. I do it every so often just to keep my neck loose. I had fallen asleep with my head in a terrible position. When I woke up, my head was lopsided and I couldn't straighten it out no matter what I tried. So I had to go for physical therapy. The second he put the hot towel on my neck, the muscle relaxed. I went three days straight for the treatment. Good luck and I hope it is gone real quick. :angel:

No, but thanks for the suggestion. Another half a Percocet with a glass of wine and sitting in the sunshine on the porch did the trick ;-)

pacanis, if I may ask, what is a compatibility problem? I have never had any of the problems in all the time I have been part of this forum. And there have been some weird ones. At least from what I have read in the past. :angel:

Beats me. They started happening a while ago. I've mentioned it a few times. The page will decide to refresh itself, so if you were typing all is lost.
It's one of those things that makes DC "unique" :LOL:

I'm am watching romeo and Juliete, cooking dinner, finished up rubbing my pork bellies and have them in the fridge curing, and everything else I tried to say I was doing today... Busy day.

Dealing with the heartbleed bug - changing passwords, checking if sites are still vulnerable, warning my clients that the can't netfile yet, etc. Plus, I'm working on tax returns.

Crocheting for my latest order, watching jeopardy and getting my feet warmed by Violet. Monkey is on "guard duty" in one of the windows.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

I'm sneezing my head off! :ermm: To the best of my knowledge my only allergy is to grass pollen. Used to flair up from about Memorial Day until Fourth of July back home, always bothering me when I would cut grass. Hasn't been a problem here. Besides, the grass isn't really growing yet, no less sending up seed blades.

I'm sneezing my head off! :ermm: To the best of my knowledge my only allergy is to grass pollen. Used to flair up from about Memorial Day until Fourth of July back home, always bothering me when I would cut grass. Hasn't been a problem here. Besides, the grass isn't really growing yet, no less sending up seed blades.
If you are getting pollen up your nose, it can make you sneeze, like dust. Doesn't have to be an allergy.

Have you been dusting and cleaning?

Also, who knows how many mold and yeast beasties are hanging around with the unusual winter we have had?

I've been sneezing, hacking, watery eyes, the whole bit!

My allergies are acting up to.

Monkey has decided to help me crochet by pulling the yarn out of the skein. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Pardon my French, but Oh Hell No! Actually, I'm a little allergic to work. ;) More likely I'm allergic to all the dust bunnies hiding and out in plain sight...or I'm allergic to MA. Yeah, that's it! :LOL:

Heh! You were the one talking about cleaning screens, etc!:LOL: I personally think I am allergic to daylight and being awake.:ROFLMAO:

Recalled Peppercorns

I recently posted a notice I received from Amazon regarding recalled peppercorns. Well, I know a lot of you shop at whole foods, and it seems that this product is also sold there. Here is the link in case any of you have purchased any.

Product Recalls | Frontier Natural Products Co-op

It give a list of all the stores that sell their product under various names. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom