What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Not the greatest pic, but ya caught me off guard, Taxy! :LOL: I only went in for 2 or maybe 3 more houseplants (like I really need more...) :ermm: :ohmy: The tall ones in the back are way bigger than they look in the pic. lol

Oh, I thought the "pic" was going to be a video of you going berzerk....

One time a bird built a nest in one of my hanging baskets I had on the porch. DH noticed her sitting in there looking out at us. He carefully moved the basket out into the yard, hanging from the birdfeeded, so we wouldn't have issues with her.

One time a bird built a nest in one of my hanging baskets I had on the porch. DH noticed her sitting in there looking out at us. He carefully moved the basket out into the yard, hanging from the birdfeeded, so we wouldn't have issues with her.

Did the bird use the nest once it was moved?

I was meaning does it say something about you, or about us that both Andy and I thought you would dumpster dive at all :LOL:

I was giving you my side of it...now I need to hear your and Andy's reasoning ...c'mon give over.:rolleyes: What makes you two think I would ever Dumpster Dive??? Well, aside from the actual Dumpster Diving I have done:ROFLMAO:

...and I'm not Dumpster Diving in the rain:LOL:

The statement suggests there are some conditions under which you would dumpster dive. So my comment was a logical progression.

Now, if you had said, "Sorry, but I don't dumpster dive.". The subject would have been closed. Probably.

The statement suggests there are some conditions under which you would dumpster dive. So my comment was a logical progression.

Now, if you had said, "Sorry, but I don't dumpster dive.". The subject would have been closed. Probably.

LOL!! But we have not fulfilled our obligatory 4 pages of discussion on the possibility of me Dumpster Diving.

You can drop in or out of a discussion at any time...or rejoin if you like. Just poking at LP and Andy, 'cuz it's fun. :LOL:

Sitting here killing time while I'm listening to my baseball team, who is killing me this year. :LOL: Waiting until it's time to leave for Mass, and then we'll take a trip up the freeway to Trader Joe's! :w00t:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom