What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I typed that she came back, but won't come inside. I am leaving the back door open and just hope she will get cold and want to come in.

Monkey, you come back inside right now! Your mom is worried about you!

There, hopefully that worked, LP.

Thanks, ladies, it finally did work! She is inside. I get so scared when she is out because she is not used to it and if she went out of this small area, who knows what might happen (busy street, other animals).

I am mad at her, but mostly relieved.

Glad she's back, LP! That's scary. :ermm:

I've been trimming and transplanting houseplants all afternoon. Just thought I'd start with a few, then it worked into more and more. I just counted my indoor houseplants out of curiosity, 24...holy cow. LOL. I love walking into a room and seeing happy plants. :)

Had a plateful of leftover enchiladas and trimmins from last night's dinner, I'm stuffed now and ready to settle in and look for a good movie. :)

I just finished reading where the U.S. Border Patrol stopped the crazy mayor from Canada from entering the U.S. He was on his way to Rehab. Now if only they had stopped the Beiber. :angel:

I just finished reading where the U.S. Border Patrol stopped the crazy mayor from Canada from entering the U.S. He was on his way to Rehab. Now if only they had stopped the Beiber. :angel:
Addie, with all the uproar of my cat going AWOL, I didn't watch the news so didn't see this. I just turned on the late news and it said that Rob Ford's whereabouts are unknown since he withdrew his request to enter the U.S. last Thursday. I suspect he withdrew it after they questioned his intentions.

He was not allowed to go to New York to attend a Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey game against the Rangers.

As for the Beibs, he gets booed in Canada so I could see him being refused back into our country! :LOL:

I tripped on the bathroom rug and went flying head first toward the tub. I think God caught me in flight and righted me before I hit. This happened once before and I think the shoes I wear around the house catch on the throw rugs.

I tripped on the bathroom rug and went flying head first toward the tub. I think God caught me in flight and righted me before I hit. This happened once before and I think the shoes I wear around the house catch on the throw rugs.

Get rid of the throw rugs or tape them down. Throw rugs are the number one cause of falls at home.

DH keeps telling me that, but I have a hard time letting go. The one in the bathroom especially. It is so soft and fluffy when I get out of the shower.

Back in "the day" the shower rug got draped over the side of the tub when not in use.

Back in "the day" the shower rug got draped over the side of the tub when not in use.

I never even thought of leaving my shower rug on the floor. I want it to be kept clean for my clean feet after showering and not stepped on with shoes that I've worn outside. (My toilet is right next to the shower.)

We use a bath mat in front of the tub. It gets hung on the handle of the glass shower door when we finish drying off.

We have little rugs in front of the sinks in the bath but they are rubber backed and lay flat.

I never even thought of leaving my shower rug on the floor. I want it to be kept clean for my clean feet after showering and not stepped on with shoes that I've worn outside. (My toilet is right next to the shower.)

I never said you did.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom