What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just got back from the library. I went on the website to make sure I had taken all of my books back and it showed that I had a very expensive cookbook out yet. I know I took it back the other day, so I went there to find the book and sure enough it was there on the shelf in the cookbook section. I guess the girl didn't check it back in. I was so glad that I found it, it retails for $36. This is not the first time this has happened, so it pays to check your account.

Just got back from the library. I went on the website to make sure I had taken all of my books back and it showed that I had a very expensive cookbook out yet. I know I took it back the other day, so I went there to find the book and sure enough it was there on the shelf in the cookbook section. I guess the girl didn't check it back in. I was so glad that I found it, it retails for $36. This is not the first time this has happened, so it pays to check your account.

I always write down what books I return and when. I hate it when they tell me I owe $4.50 in late charges and I know I don't! I pull out my little notebook and ask them "ok, which books and how late?" nope, nope and nope. I brought each of them back on time.

I always write down what books I return and when. I hate it when they tell me I owe $4.50 in late charges and I know I don't! I pull out my little notebook and ask them "ok, which books and how late?" nope, nope and nope. I brought each of them back on time.

I know what you mean. The girl said I should have just called and they would have checked for me but I said no, I wanted to do this myself and she said she probably would had done the same as me. I like to take care of things myself.

I'm sitting here looking at the yummy pics across the top of the main forums page. Nice addition.
I'm also wondering why the pics are from people who no longer post here, if they even posted at all :huh:

My Firefox has all those blocked so I see nothing different. Maybe I will at work.

I'm sitting here wondering if the issue with the right side links will get fixed or if I have to train myself to peruse the forum differently. Its made me cranky twice already this morning.

I'm easily cranked before coffee though. :rolleyes:

The pics just sit there. Not intrusive at all. Pretty nice really. And they don't scroll through. Heck, sometimes the same pics are up if you leave the forum and come back, but not all the time.
I wonder how they were chosen??? Does the forum's software randomly pull them up by chronological order? Maybe that would explain why they are going so far back to members' pics who aren't even here anymore.

I see them now! And since they were all added at the same time this morning I'd suspect there is a random feature that scrolls through all the food photos.

Eating a hotdog wrapped in Naan with saurkraut and dijon and watching Rachel Ray. I wish she would get past the salt over the shoulder thing.

Still in sweats...haven't showered yet...SNOW DAY today. Didn't have to go in! Blizzard conditions this morning. The snow stopped, but it is still windy and 26 degrees right now. Glad to be home with my hot tea!

Waking up for work. It will be a long day. Trying to finish end of the month on time...bleh!

Not feeling to well this morning, got the whole cold thing going. I started to clean out dresser drawers but feeling a little weak so I quite doing that and just heated me up a cup of apple cider and am going to take the rest of the day off.

Not feeling to well this morning, got the whole cold thing going. I started to clean out dresser drawers but feeling a little weak so I quite doing that and just heated me up a cup of apple cider and am going to take the rest of the day off.
Good for you JoAnn! Relax, nap and eat warm foods and drink. You'll feel better tomorrow I hope!

Thanks Timothy for giving me some very good advice.
When I feel nasty, I like to crawl into bed with a nice warm fluffy kitty and a hot cup of broth and read. Then I nap the day away with the cat and that evening, I usually feel much better. The cat loves it! Dinky, my Persian, sleeps with me every night. His purring sometimes actually wakes me. He's a happy little fella.:ROFLMAO:

gotta finish putting a months worth of groceries away. going to water outside plants. i don't believe the forecast of rain is going to happen. then Nada. read my book. lol

I'm waiting for the potato water to boil.
I'm not watching it so it won't take as long.

Back
Top Bottom