What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ordered lots on line last night. Some family members have Christmas list with books, dvd's and C/D's. I was able to find them all. Sure beats running around from store to store and not finding them.

Ordered lots on line last night. Some family members have Christmas list with books, dvd's and C/D's. I was able to find them all. Sure beats running around from store to store and not finding them.

Isn't it nice! No parking, no gas expended, no hassles. You can do it right from home in your jammies if you like.:LOL:

I'm going to be stuck at home today waiting for the furnace guys to come and fix a few MORE little issues.

Maybe I'll take a page from JoAnn's book and do some online shopping while I'm at it. That and laundry are on my To Do list today.

I was listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestras "Beethoven's Last Night" c/d while I was making a big kettle of vegetable soup. I couldn't believe how fast I put the soup together, it must have been because some of the music had a pretty fast beat.:LOL:
A line in one of the songs said,"May God forgive every sin I have forgotten".:unsure:

I goofed but good

Hi everyone.
Good old Ma fell on the 21'st and broke her right wris:mad: Only good things since the kids are giving me lots of hugs and wet kisses and I got out of cooking the BIRD:LOL: So I'm back but limitid Take care all and don't pull a Ma's trick.hugs chums,
ma

Glad to see yo back. Take care. I broke my right wrist a few years ago and had to wear a brace for a couple of months. Heal quickly, be good.

Ma, I am so glad you were able to check in with us. When Katie gave us the news we were all pretty concerned. Love and hugs for fast healing.

Glad to see yo back. Take care. I broke my right wrist a few years ago and had to wear a brace for a couple of months. Heal quickly, be good.
Thanks my friend. But me be GOOD:ROFLMAO: impossible for 6-8 weeks ackkkk
kades

Ma, I am so glad you were able to check in with us. When Katie gave us the news we were all pretty concerned. Love and hugs for fast healing.
It feels good to be here. I've missed all of you
Ma

I'm sitting here wondering what I'm going to watch on TV tonight. Nothing looks good. I may need to Netflix something.

Can I subscribe to Netflix and stream it from my computer to my TV? Do I need a special TV for that?

Can I subscribe to Netflix and stream it from my computer to my TV? Do I need a special TV for that?

I've got a Playstation 3. It allows for streaming and other limited web stuff. I'll betcha though that you could hook a laptop up and do the same thing. At least the newer ones with HDMI outputs. Heck, I'll bet that some cell phones could even do that. I'm pretty sure my new cell phone has an HDMI output, but I'm not sure if that is only for videos that I take with it or if it will stream a movie, also.
I'm sure someone more tech savvy than me will know.

We have a Wii, but I can't hook it up to our wireless network. Someone just told me I might have to buy some adapter thingy for it. I could use that to get Netflix I'm pretty sure. And I know I could hook my laptop up to the TV, I don't know if it has HDMI output though.

We have a Wii, but I can't hook it up to our wireless network. Someone just told me I might have to buy some adapter thingy for it. I could use that to get Netflix I'm pretty sure. And I know I could hook my laptop up to the TV, I don't know if it has HDMI output though.

Maybe you could do it through the USB ports. It might be worth a try.

Since Blockbuster went belly up I need a new source for videos. I hear that Netflix is not the best but there aren't all that many other options.

I'm pretty happy with them, but some movies are much better quality than others.
I wonder if Amazon can stream movies to a TV now somehow? I know thay can stream them to my Fire.
There's probably a review on steaming services somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom