What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Vit! Verizon sent a prepaid envelope. I'm still trying to gather up all the BB stuff to go with it.

Got Mom's gift sent off, she wanted coffee, and we have a Gevalia subscription. Included some whole nutmegs and Lindor chocolates. Said goodbye to the old BB, along with all the plugins, car chargers, etc. to go to domestic violence center. Ordered and sent Dora the Fairy Explorer to niece for Christmas. Her mom didn't want dolls for her, but tough noogies. I'm the aunt. The one task left for DH is to figure out what to get his parents, newly relocated to an assisted care facility. He has been totally unhelpful. In the past, I've sent Jack Stack BBQ packages, but I suspect they still have some left from last year.

Last edited:
Ignoring the TV...Shrek is watching Seinfeld. Eating dinner. Updating my Medical info on my USB medical bracelet.

Ignoring the TV...Shrek is watching Seinfeld. Eating dinner. Updating my Medical info on my USB medical bracelet.

I should be wearing one of those bracelets. If I put half the energy into doing what I should, instead of fighting getting old, I would be a lot better off. :ohmy:

I should be wearing one of those bracelets. If I put half the energy into doing what I should, instead of fighting getting old, I would be a lot better off. :ohmy:

I got serious about it after my heart attack and I was unable to talk to the ER doc. Mine will go into a computer and they can read my whole history on it. I have a bracelet goes in the car and one on my key chain.

I got serious about it after my heart attack and I was unable to talk to the ER doc. Mine will go into a computer and they can read my whole history on it. I have a bracelet goes in the car and one on my key chain.

I like that key chain idea. I always have my keys with me. But not always my pocketbook. I have a card in it that gives all my medical emergency numbers including the doctor. Thanks. Will look into it.

Thanks. I put it in "My Favorites". Will forward the info to my son the PA. That is his department as he is my medical proxy. He can pay for it.

Perfect! I like that I can send an update in e-mail to my brother who is my #2 DPOA. Shrek is, of course, my #1:). They are very easy to use and the program it uses is on the band itself.

I need to look into those medical accessories as well.

I am getting ready to try and go to bed early. My body has been on pain overload the last few days - partly the weather and partly I think my infection might be coming back. :mad:. I am really hoping for sleep and then to feel rested when I wake up. Napped twice today and it didn't seem to help.

But our Canucks won again so that eased the "pain" a little. :)

I hope you can get some restful sleep. I just downed a muscle relaxant, myself. Maybe I can get some sleep without going to bed with a stiff neck. Whiplash from about 8 years ago is starting to bother me.

I hope you can get some restful sleep. I just downed a muscle relaxant, myself. Maybe I can get some sleep without going to bed with a stiff neck. Whiplash from about 8 years ago is starting to bother me.

i've gotta thank you sooo much for changing your icon, pf!!! cute little baby birds aren't hardly as likely to interfere with my sleep....:)

i just stopped in to my favourite little italian deli to pick up stuff for lunch, and i had a little chat with the owner who happens to be the actor who plays deputy halloran on hbo's " boardwalk empire".

as his character has become central to the plot, and tonight is the season finale, he told me to be sure to watch tonight. he said if you like all of the twists and turns of the show of late, you'll be blown away tonight.

i can't wait. i set both dvrs to record it just in case. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom