What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am sitting her and can't stop laughing. My oldest son sent me a picture of his Maltese dog dressed in a Matha Stewart lounging robe that someone gave him. He also got a smokinig jacket and a sweat shirt with little pockets where you and I would put our hands for warmth. This silly dog stands on both front legs when he is outside doing his thing. :ermm:

I am sitting her and can't stop laughing. My oldest son sent me a picture of his Maltese dog dressed in a Matha Stewart lounging robe that someone gave him. He also got a smokinig jacket and a sweat shirt with little pockets where you and I would put our hands for warmth. This silly dog stands on both front legs when he is outside doing his thing. :ermm:
By "doing his thing", I can only imagine you mean what dogs go outside to do. He stands on his FRONT legs to do this? That must get just a bit messy. Ya got a pic of that happening?

I have it taped and will watch it as I wrap the last of the presents. My movie traditions - Jack Frost on the 23rd, Scrooged on Christmas Eve and A Christmas Story on Christmas Day (the lamp part is one of my favourites of course!).

The TV station TBS runs A Christmas Story non-stop from Christmas Eve through Christmas Day. ABC Family is running all the Christmas specials...I'll be putting that on later this afternoon. I HAVE to get my Heat Miser and Snow Miser fix again. :mrgreen:

By "doing his thing", I can only imagine you mean what dogs go outside to do. He stands on his FRONT legs to do this? That must get just a bit messy. Ya got a pic of that happening?

I have a video, but I can't seem to upload it. I am not good at doing those things. I have seen it with my own eyes also.

This dog gives me more laughs. He will not let me sing. I am lucky if I get two notes out before he attacks me. I keep a bowl of water here for him. If I don't place it back in just the right spot, he will nip at my ankles to move it. And if it is empty, he picks it up and puts it right in the middle of the doorway so I don't miss it. :chef:

One of our previous male pomeranians--acted that way too, like he was trained in a circus walking on his front paws when he 'did his thing'. He was such a show off! No mess and very funny.

One of our previous male pomeranians--acted that way too, like he was trained in a circus walking on his front paws when he 'did his thing'. He was such a show off! No mess and very funny.

That's really weird. Seems like he would pee all over himself. Forget pooping with his butt up in the air! Ha! I'll bet that was worth a laugh!

It's not really weird, many breeds learn this trick.

Search youtube dog walking on front paws and you'll see dozens of videos.

I betcha it's mostly small dogs that do this. Dogs try to cover up pee from other dogs. If a taller dog peed on a tree before a smaller dog, the smaller dog will try really hard to get his pee to cover the taller pee spot. This probably lets the dog get his pee higher than just lifting a leg.

Well, I gotta jump in the shower and make myself beautiful!

Think Rula Lenska the polish princess from Poland!

Remember her?

I remember Rula Lenska. I had no idea she was a Polish princess. Was she? I thought she was a marketing invention. Was it hairspray she advertised?

Last edited:
I thought she was an opera singer.

Rula Lenska (born Countess Roza-Marie Leopoldyna Lubienska, 30 September 1947) is an English actress. Best known for her work in the United Kingdom, she is remembered in the United States for a television advert that presented her as a celebrity, even though she was not widely known in the US at the time the advert was produced.

She has appeared extensively on television in the UK and is notable for her red hair and "40 a day" voice. She is divorced from actor Dennis Waterman.

Watching a Dr Who marathon...I just checked on dinner and it will be another 45 minutes - 1 hour until it is ready.

Waiting for a friend to show up, so we can start boiling the pasta. The sauce is ready. The garlic bread just needs to be heated. DH forgot that today was Sunday and that they had planned on having food at a Japanese restaurant tonight.

Daughters and family left about an hour ago. The first half load in my half broken diswhasher is running and I'm watching 60 Minutes.

Just finished watching the Queen's Christmas message.

I didn't know it was broadcaast in this country also. I assume those of you who live in Canada, get her broadcast. I haven't been listening to any news today. Any report on how Prince Philip is doing? The last I heard was that he was rushed to the hospital with chest pains.

I don't know how the average British subject feels, but I would hate to see the Monarchy end. :)

Back
Top Bottom