What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sitting here on the computor trying to get myself motivated to get up do the dishes & clean the house, the neighbors want to go out for dinner tonite & don't feel like doing much of anything. Happy friday to all!

I just cleaned the plant table in the den, what a mess!

They all got a haircut and a drink but, one job leads to another so I had to dust and run the cleaner, then I had to sweep and mop the kitchen floor.

I should have tossed the plants out the window! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I just cleaned the plant table in the den, what a mess!

They all got a haircut and a drink but, one job leads to another so I had to dust and run the cleaner, then I had to sweep and mop the kitchen floor.

I should have tossed the plants out the window! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Do you have your plant table in front of a window? I miss my old house, there I had nice wide windowsills, were I had lots of plants. In this house the only place were I would get good light is in a basement window on the south side of the house.

Enjoying the post-Holiday mellow time...

Sipping some Scotch and having a smoke...

.............But whats for dinner?

Finally got the new DW installed. All seemed to go well. I'll be running it for the first time after dinner tonight.

Now I'm sitting sipping a CR and watching football playoffs.

Andy M. said:
Finally got the new DW installed. All seemed to go well. I'll be running it for the first time after dinner tonight.

Now I'm sitting sipping a CR and watching football playoffs.

Please make sure all the connections are tight. We had one installed last year, and have a plastic tray with little used cleaning supplies stored under the sink. When I recently reached for a bottle of Old English Scratch Cover, the bottom was wet. The whole plastic tray was half filled with water from our DW, which was installed by a "professional". Got under the sink with a flashlight while running the DW, and there was the leak. Tightened it up, and so far, so good, but I plan to check periodically.

DH phoned and said he'd volunteered our old large oscillating fan to a friend who had a fridge mishap after returning from vacay. The fan's been in the basement for years, and looked like we had used it for rototilling. Dang, it was filthy! Spent an hour washing it and trying to clean it up, and had to apologize to to our friend when he came over. He didn't care, was just glad to have it, and said his kitchen was much worse!

Do you have your plant table in front of a window? I miss my old house, there I had nice wide windowsills, were I had lots of plants. In this house the only place were I would get good light is in a basement window on the south side of the house.

I do have the wider windowsills, but my windows face the north so I don't get much direct light. My plants are doing well, though.

Just got back from picking up my prescriptions. Decided on impulse to get a shampoo and haircut...Shrek likes it. Dinner smells good, so far, it's in the crockpot.

I have a large window but, I also have a steam radiator! It is less than ideal but it is the only option. These plants belonged to various people who have passed away and if they finally die they will be replaced with plastic ones. I just did not want to see them tossed out because they meant a great deal to the previous owners.

My attention to detail resulted in no water leaks or electrical fires. Samsung's attention to details got the first load clean. It just finished and I took a quick look. They seem clean.

Please make sure all the connections are tight. We had one installed last year, and have a plastic tray with little used cleaning supplies stored under the sink. When I recently reached for a bottle of Old English Scratch Cover, the bottom was wet. The whole plastic tray was half filled with water from our DW, which was installed by a "professional". Got under the sink with a flashlight while running the DW, and there was the leak. Tightened it up, and so far, so good, but I plan to check periodically.

Thanks for the reminder. I kept all the stuff out from under the sink until I ran the DW and checked for leaks. Dry as a bone.

Back
Top Bottom