What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh no. Is she going to be OK? Hope all goes well on Wednesday.
Yes, she is in therapy. The doc.'s had to put a rod in her leg & attatch it with a pin for her fractured hip. The lady is a real saint & does so much for the less fortunate.
Thanks for the good wishes for tomorrow. We have to be at the surgical towers by 6 am.

All our best, Simonbaker, to you and your hubby.

Last edited:
I got a killer deal today on a pair of Dansko shoes. Somebody at work had ordered them, wore them for one day and decided they didn't like them. First, they fit me, second, they are pearlized purple -shiny!!!! Third, I got them for HALF price!!!! and I can pay for them over 4 paychecks!!!

They are purple and shiny!!!!

I got a killer deal today on a pair of Dansko shoes. Somebody at work had ordered them, wore them for one day and decided they didn't like them. First, they fit me, second, they are pearlized purple -shiny!!!! Third, I got them for HALF price!!!! and I can pay for them over 4 paychecks!!!

Are they PURPLE AND SHINY???

great deal, pf! i love dansko clunky funky shoes--are yours clunky+funky+purple+shiny?

i remember fondly a purple period of mine. it was i the mid-80s, i was going to prince's purple rain concert in landover, md. i was decked out in purple shoes, purple leg warmers, purple scarf, sweater and hat--and thought i was so fly girl....it rained buckets the whole night in honor of the occasion. i had my purple umbrella....:cool:

great deal, pf! i love dansko clunky funky shoes--are yours clunky+funky+purple+shiny?

i remember fondly a purple period of mine. it was i the mid-80s, i was going to prince's purple rain concert in landover, md. i was decked out in purple shoes, purple leg warmers, purple scarf, sweater and hat--and thought i was so fly girl....it rained buckets the whole night in honor of the occasion. i had my purple umbrella....:cool:

Clunky, funky, purple & shiny! I have a purple umbrella, too!:LOL:

did some (very little) housework. put last of christmas away. i poop out so quickly. guess i will have to finish tomorrow. gonna make dinner, watch a little t.v. read and go to be. hopefully tomorrow is another day.

Cleaning house today.

Thursday is house cleaning day here. Do you share this chore with other members in the house or do you have to do it all yourself? My DH and I share, he does the vacuuming and uses the steam mop, I do the rest.

Thursday is house cleaning day here. Do you share this chore with other members in the house or do you have to do it all yourself? My DH and I share, he does the vacuuming and uses the steam mop, I do the rest.

The entire kitchen is my job as well as washing floors. SO gets the rest.

Because of my renovations to my house, (I'm remodeling the entire inside), it's been a mess for so long that I feel like I'm camping. What clutter! One day, it'll be completed.:wacko::wacko::wacko:

Having a bit of a lazy morning. Woke up to falling temps, high winds and spitting now. Not a day out fit for man nor beast. Although, our goofy dog, Harley, is chompin' at the bit to have us open the gate to the field so she and her doggie friend, Baxter, can run their tails off today.

In a little while Glenn and I will pile into the car and head to the rheumatologist for our regular check-ups. And, hooray, I'll get a cortisone shot in my knee. Oh, boy, am I ever ready for that!!!!! The pain has just about gotten the best of me the last several days. The cortisone makes it all better.

Sitting here with my grandson and cooking two pounds of bacon in the oven. Frank Z's bacon post got the best of me.

Purple and shiny? I'm JEALOUS. I have purple crocs and purple Birkenstock clogs, but no purple shiny Danskos! In case you decide you don't like them, what size are they?

Every day is cleaning day in my little apartment but, it is all broken down into 5 or 10 minute jobs that I do while I am waiting for the coffee to percolate or the commercials on TV to finish, etc... . I spend more time thinking about it than actually doing it! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Back
Top Bottom