What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just finished slicing, chopping, etc. everything for tonight's dinner. I've learned to do those things early in the day when the arthritis hasn't clobbered my hands.

Also, finished 3 loads of laundry and have all of it put away, which is a good feeling to have it all done and where it belongs.

Lastly, a few minutes ago I pulled out two loaves of French bread from the oven. Omigosh, the house smells so gooooood! I got up this morning and just wanted to make bread...any kind of bread and settled on baguettes.

As it turned out, I let the bread dictate what tonight's evening meal would be. Worked out great and I'm glad most of today's "chores" are behind me and I can play or, perhaps, take a short nap.

I'm on the phone with my cell phone provider. They are going to give me a Samsung, Galaxy Q, Android phone for 30 "Fido dollars" and a 2 year contract. I have been with them for over 11 years, so I have no issue with the contract. They are also giving me a better monthly plan and a blue tooth headset. w00t!

Have the liquid part of a Thai curry ready for dinner. Need to put in the spinach and chicken, but that's last minute. Husband loves the way my chicken breasts taste and mouth feel when I do this. The real thing is it has to go in very last minute, just lightly poached.

Still haven't gotten our forms from the bank, credit union, and even the fed government so I can start getting taxes together.

Have the liquid part of a Thai curry ready for dinner. Need to put in the spinach and chicken, but that's last minute. Husband loves the way my chicken breasts taste and mouth feel when I do this. The real thing is it has to go in very last minute, just lightly poached.

Still haven't gotten our forms from the bank, credit union, and even the fed government so I can start getting taxes together.

Have you already posted your recipe for this? If so, would you provide a link to it?

Thanks!

Just finished slicing, chopping, etc. everything for tonight's dinner. I've learned to do those things early in the day when the arthritis hasn't clobbered my hands.

Also, finished 3 loads of laundry and have all of it put away, which is a good feeling to have it all done and where it belongs.

Lastly, a few minutes ago I pulled out two loaves of French bread from the oven. Omigosh, the house smells so gooooood! I got up this morning and just wanted to make bread...any kind of bread and settled on baguettes.

As it turned out, I let the bread dictate what tonight's evening meal would be. Worked out great and I'm glad most of today's "chores" are behind me and I can play or, perhaps, take a short nap.
wow what a productive day! With this freezing weather it makes me want to start the oven & warm things up with good smells. :yum: Thanks for the inspiration.:)

Do you poach your chicken for a minute??

why is it that this thai curry dish has such an erotic feel to it?

JoAnn L. said:
My daughter and I went to Panera Bread for lunch, I had a bowl of their French Onion soup and she had Black Bean soup. Both were delicious. After that we went to the grocery store, they say that there is a big snow storm coming tomorrow.:ermm:

I just love French onion soup JoAnn. I had some on Monday at Panera Bread. ;)

We're watching the live SpaceFlightNow feed from the cape in Florida. At 6:38 EST today, our son will push the button (or throw the switch or whatever they do) to launch the Delta 4 rocket carrying the MGR-4 military communication satellite. His first mission as the launch control officer.

We're watching the live SpaceFlightNow feed from the cape in Florida. At 6:38 EST today, our son will push the button (or throw the switch or whatever they do) to launch the Delta 4 rocket carrying the MGR-4 military communication satellite. His first mission as the launch control officer.

so cool, glc!! you must be ever-so-proud!!! :):):)

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the liquid part of a Thai curry ready for dinner. Need to put in the spinach and chicken, but that's last minute.
I'm interested in the recipe too. Have you posted it? There's a vast number of ways to prepare Thai chicken curry and I'm curious how you do yours.

You must be very proud of him!

I am sure that only a few years ago you were trying to get him to keep that finger out of his nose and now he is using it to launch rockets!

Congratulations it sounds like you did a good job with him!

all i have left to do in my house cleaning spree, is vacuum. even cleaned the toaster and microwave. sure hope this energy lasts. i feel great and that i really accomplished something. even the wash is all caught up. oops need to wipe out fridge. still has some adhesives left from the things pasted in when new. wd40 it is. maybe will wait til closer to grocery shopping and it will be emptier.

Finally made it home...was 45 minutes for a ten minute drive. We've gotten almost 2 foot of snow, no drifts and it's warm out...supposed to be freezing rain later tonight. Shrek was wonderful and shoveled out my spot in the parking lot, then took up residence so no one else would park there.

That's so cool. Does he get to count down from ten and say "Blast Off!"

PrincessFiona60 said:
Finally made it home...was 45 minutes for a ten minute drive. We've gotten almost 2 foot of snow, no drifts and it's warm out...supposed to be freezing rain later tonight. Shrek was wonderful and shoveled out my spot in the parking lot, then took up residence so no one else would park there.

Yeeks! So glad you made it home safely, and before the freezing rain!

was it white knuckle driving, pf, or just long, slow, gridlocked kind of driving? do you feel intensely alive for a long time afterwards, until the adrenaline subsides? i kinda miss that....

all i have left to do in my house cleaning spree, is vacuum. even cleaned the toaster and microwave. sure hope this energy lasts. i feel great and that i really accomplished something. even the wash is all caught up. oops need to wipe out fridge. still has some adhesives left from the things pasted in when new. wd40 it is. maybe will wait til closer to grocery shopping and it will be emptier.

So, are you pregnant? LOL It sounds like you are nesting!!:ROFLMAO: Good for you, I am glad you are feeling well. Enjoy:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom