What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Back to work today, I have the office to myself and will be able to get a lot done. I usually have two computers working when I'm alone. Coughing up more crud this morning, but it's easier. No fever and I feel great!
Glad to hear you are a bit better. I wish I could cough up crud instead of just coughing and still having it all in my throat. I can't wait until March 8th when I get all my test results and will hopefully find out what is wrong and can be done about it.

What am I doing right now? Getting used to being up at 5:30 in the morning :wacko:. It's pain program day and I have to run some clean clothes up to Dad on the way to my commuter train. There will definitely be a Starbucks stop along the way!

Ceramic tile. Great stuff. Just needs to be washed. Make sure you have grout sealer applied to the grout to prevent staining. You have to reapply every 25 years or so.
YES!!! I love my ceramic tiles. They can be a little cold in the morning, but that's what a nice hot cuppa is for! :)

Back to work today, I have the office to myself and will be able to get a lot done. I usually have two computers working when I'm alone. Coughing up more crud this morning, but it's easier. No fever and I feel great!

I hope that means you are on the mend.

Ceramic tile. Great stuff. Just needs to be washed. Make sure you have grout sealer applied to the grout to prevent staining. You have to reapply every 25 years or so.

If you are laying the tile yourself, mix the grout sealer into the grout. It's much quicker that way. Same thing if you are regrouting tile. BTW, it works for tile walls too. I learned some stuff when working at a store called "Million Carpets and Tiles".

If you are using tile in the kitchen, make sure it is a tile that isn't too slippery when it's wet. I don't know about you guys, but I spill water and other liquids on my kitchen floor.

I just called a client to cancel our meeting for this evening. I have the dreaded lurgy. Caught it from DH. I told the client he really didn't want to catch this one. He will phone me and then put the envelope with his tax stuff in my mail box. I'll wave at him from my kitchen window. (The mailbox is attached to the house, so I won't have to go outside, just open the door.)

Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Much better tonight. Have it whipped, another work day tomorrow and then I have time to veg over the weekend.

I'm sitting at my parents' house trying to figure out if I'm 32 or 33. I am so not old enough to be forgetting my own age. This is not a good sign. I think I'll blame it on the fact that I'm mildly sleep deprived and drove 5 1/2 hours to get here.

I'm sitting at my parents' house trying to figure out if I'm 32 or 33. I am so not old enough to be forgetting my own age. This is not a good sign. I think I'll blame it on the fact that I'm mildly sleep deprived and drove 5 1/2 hours to get here.

Hug the Chief for me! You should see the math I have to do to find out how long I've been married to Shrek...:wacko:

If you have an extra half hour, ask you dad how old you are. :LOL:

Taking a break. Floors all done, inspection passed. Catching up with DC before tackling the turkey necks I cooked yesterday. I took a taste before refrigerating yesterday. Wow!

I'm thinking of just making a gravy with some of the stock and serving with a baked potato. I may even roast the bones along with the potato and add them back to the stock before freezing more of the now awesome stock.

I am trying to decide which of the discs (and tracks) from the new CD pack my awesome DH bought me yesterday for my relaxation time I need to put into my day (part of the chronic pain program).

It is a 3 CD set of "Relaxing with the Classics" with featuring Tchaikovsky, Chopin and Rachmaninoff. Each CD is approximately an hour long so half would be one session. It includes some of my favourite works and quite a few I haven't heard of before, which is unusual because I am quite a fan of all three!

I think this morning will be Chopin :)

Sitting here thinking about what kind of vegetrable pizza to order for supper tonight. Happy friday to all!!

I am trying to decide which of the discs (and tracks) from the new CD pack my awesome DH bought me yesterday for my relaxation time I need to put into my day (part of the chronic pain program).

It is a 3 CD set of "Relaxing with the Classics" with featuring Tchaikovsky, Chopin and Rachmaninoff. Each CD is approximately an hour long so half would be one session. It includes some of my favourite works and quite a few I haven't heard of before, which is unusual because I am quite a fan of all three!

I think this morning will be Chopin :)

Are you making a Chopin Liszt?:rolleyes:

I'm looking for a good camera to buy for taking photos of my creations.......gee it's hard:(
Oh, and I'm eating a bowl of three bean chilli with a dollop of sour cream on top:) These Russians love putting that on everything!!:)

Back
Top Bottom