What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's 3:30 a.m. and laundry. It's what I do in the middle of the night, laundry. Because of the age of my house (1854), the hook ups and room are archaic, so I have a little apartment-sized over/under. It only will do one small load at a time (cannot dry when washing). Even for just two people it is a lot of loads, especially since I'm not anal about much, but am about clean laundry. So if I'm awake anyway, laundry.

I sure hope you feel better, Addie. I can't take pain meds. With medical issues from a couple of years ago, I tried. They make me sick to my stomach.

They used to give me a spurt of energy and I could clean the ceilings and the roof. Now they make me sleepy. And like any narcotic, they mess up my innards. They slow them down and that is not a good thing. Cheese does the same thing. I do take them with food in my stomach. That makes all the difference. :)

I may have gotten very drunk last night. I had to function as a human-shaped emotion sponge and metaphorical punching bag for a friend. I now have my very first hangover ever. Unpleasant.

Getting ready to go hunting and gathering, have my list made. Odds are it will still be home when we get done:LOL::wacko:

It's a Costco day...:w00t2:

Best the squirrels have been able to do so far is sucker the cat into following them up a tree and out onto a thin branch but the cat's smart enough not to fall for that trick again.

Last edited:
Do you have a smart phone? If so, get the OurGroceries app.

I do my best to avoid Costco on the weekends. :ermm:

Nope, I have a dumb phone, it just makes and takes calls. Since I work dayshift during the week now, I don't have much choice on my shopping days, it does curtail a leisurely wander though, and has saved me money trying to get out of there with my sanity intact.

I was able to get my next 8 years worth of Forever Stamps and picked up a couple of books. I didn't buy the cookbook I was looking at:(

I'm suffering with my second day of a chest and head cold. Whaaaaa! Stuffed up, coughing, runny nose and all.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom