What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Where do you think all the quilts came from in the first place:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...me finally trying to say, "I want/like this!" The last one I got, he liked the design but didn't like how it felt, "It's too stiff..."

Fabric softener will fix that. And extra dose if necessary. For Shrek silly, not the quilt. :)

Fabric softener will fix that. And extra dose if necessary. For Shrek silly, not the quilt. :)

LOL! I've washed it twice now with extra fabric softener, he's still not happy with it. I have it bundled up nicely in the closet. I will get some use of it, sooner or later.:)

LOL! I've washed it twice now with extra fabric softener, he's still not happy with it. I have it bundled up nicely in the closet. I will get some use of it, sooner or later.:)
I managed to get my way How you ask???? The guest bedroom now has my fav quilt and pillows, and we don't say a word it would mean black and blue boo boos!!!We each have our likes and dislikes but we've learned to accept each others likes and dislike. it's an or else situation here. Love me love my quilt.:ROFLMAO:
ma

I have been attempting to sign up for Facebook at the request of some younger family members. What a pain! It thinks I am someone in a distant foreign land! I guess I am too old to understand these things. I think I will just fuhgettaboutit! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

I have been attempting to sign up for Facebook at the request of some younger family members. What a pain! It thinks I am someone in a distant foreign land! I guess I am too old to understand these things. I think I will just fuhgettaboutit! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Sounds like a good idea. Facebook is a massive invasion of privacy, most of which is hard to know about.

When you join Facebook, you aren't the consumer, you and your personal info are the product (what Facebook sells to advertisers).

Just got back from eating at a chinese buffet. I ate way to much. Bedtime will be early tonight.

Just got back from eating at a chinese buffet. I ate way to much. Bedtime will be early tonight.

Eating too much is mandatory at Chinese Buffets:pig:. You did what you were supposed to do.

Hockey playoffs started tonight. I usually watch for a week or two until the weather gets nice, or the Canadian teams all get beat out. Whatever comes first.

I would hang in there if I were you. My mom is 77 and she enjoys keeping in touch with all of us. There are three generations all connected. She plays games, enters contests and messages her kids and grand kids. She still hasn't figured it all out yet, but enough to go on and check every night for a couple of minutes to catch up on the days events.....there are lots of privacy concerns about facebook, but, I honestly have never had a problem, nor do I know anybody who has ever had a problem because of their association with facebook. I think it is in their best intrest to keep things secure, because if there were any kind of scandal, they would lose millions of members emmediately...

But, of course, that is all up to you.:)

Last edited:
Eating too much is mandatory at Chinese Buffets:pig:. You did what you were supposed to do.

Hockey playoffs started tonight. I usually watch for a week or two until the weather gets nice, or the Canadian teams all get beat out. Whatever comes first.
Thanks for the support, I am feeling pretty guilty about it but you make me feel better.

Rocklobster said:
I would hang in there if I were you. My mom is 77 and she enjoys keeping in touch with all of us. There are three generations all connected. She plays games, enters contests and messages her kids and grand kids. She still hasn't figured it all out yet, but enough to go on and check every night for a couple of minutes to catch up on the days events.....there are lots of privacy concerns about facebook, but, I honestly have never had a problem, nor do I know anybody who has ever had a problem because of their association with facebook. I think it is in their best intrest to keep things secure, because if there were any kind of scandal, they would lose millions of members emmediately...

But, of course, that is all up to you.:)

+1

My inlaws are amazing, they're in their 80s and keep up at a minimal way on FB.

Well, I finally figured out how to sign up for Facebook!

It is really for my nieces and nephews to keep me posted on the things they are doing with kids and family. I have a picture in my mind that it will be like one of those never ending Christmas letters, we'll see!

I got a call and a series of emails from my accountant, the income tax is finally finished! My total tax liability this year was $9.00! It cost me a small fortune to find out that I owe $9.00 and I am sure that it will cost the government just as much as it did me to process the files, no wonder the country is going broke! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Off to the farmers market this morning, hoping to find some locally grown asparagus and some salad fixins!

Tuning up my drumkit for a job tonight. Every so often we get a unique job like this sort of thing. We play a birthday party for some artist in his studio on an island up near Alagonquin Park. I think we have to load our gear in a boat, or something. We have been invited to go early for potluck. You don't have to ask me twice....:yum:

Last edited:
Just waking up and thinking on a bike route for the day. I was going to the farmer's market, but it's not open until the middle of may.

Aunt Bea, we knew you could do it!

I'm contemplating crockpotting the ham that's taking up so much space in the fridge.

Recovering...but in a good way.

We just had a few hours visit from Glenn's daughter and family from Lexington. They had a new baby daughter about a month ago so we saw her for the first time today. She's beautiful and an awesomely good baby. Their other daughter, just turned two, is so much fun and a very good big sister.

I made breakfast of all kinds of waffles...Mickey Mouse waffles, waffles shaped like pigs, cows, chickens and barns, waffles that looked like roses. You name it. Of course, the two-year-old HAD to have a Mickey waffle. Her mom and dad loved the barnyard critter ones. Breakfast was a blast!!

For several hours the house was tossed with toys, dolls and stuffed animals. The oldest daughter, Wells, is beginning to talk a blue streak and amazingly articulate for her age. We all played our brains out and are ready for a nap.

Sounds wonderful, Katie! I love two year olds!

I am trying to keep awake so I can get something done while DH is at a work course. I have having a lot of body pain right now which is normal after a couple of weeks in my pain program - as I haven't kept up with fitness over the last few months and am now doing regular work ours there, not to mention taking the stairs up and down all Thursday at the hospital and commuter train. I need to come up with a happy medium of how many staircases per day.

So I am doing little sorting and cleaning projects alternated with rest.

Warm weather is her so SO is out in the garden. I was commissioned to cut down a dead sapling. Sadly, I had a small hand saw. Found out I was sadly out of shape.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom