What are you doing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for the support everyone. I'm just worried I'll miss something that Medicare insists on to be paid. I'm having a dry run tomorrow morning, treating it like a Monday morning and checking everything off my checklist. What to look at, what to figure and who to holler at. Unfortunately, delegation usually comes to me, so I will be busy delegating to myself while standing on my head and juggling. Should be fun.:rolleyes:

I just got done watching a recorded episode of "Restaurant Impossible." I have to do the dishes from dinner and portion out some meat for the freezer, but I decided to plop online for a bit.

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm just worried I'll miss something that Medicare insists on to be paid. I'm having a dry run tomorrow morning, treating it like a Monday morning and checking everything off my checklist. What to look at, what to figure and who to holler at. Unfortunately, delegation usually comes to me, so I will be busy delegating to myself while standing on my head and juggling. Should be fun.:rolleyes:
PF I am very proud of you and you will do just fine. You will find someone to replace "you" in the delegation chain. ;)

I've had a quiet evening curled up with my furbabies and catching up on TV. My throat test wasn't too bad and my kidney pain is better. I get to be lazy all day tomorrow so that is a plus! :rolleyes:

I've had a quiet evening curled up with my furbabies and catching up on TV. My throat test wasn't too bad and my kidney pain is better. I get to be lazy all day tomorrow so that is a plus! :rolleyes:

Sounds like you need a "Me" day. A "Mental Health" day. So I hereby designate today as "Don't Bother Me Day" for LPBeier. :angel:

Sounds like you need a "Me" day. A "Mental Health" day. So I hereby designate today as "Don't Bother Me Day" for LPBeier. :angel:
Thanks, Addie! :blush:

I think I will honour that! I was just trying to get myself to the pool for my water walk, but while my mind is really into it my body says "I've had enough for one week". So, I am going to get a cup of tea and go back to bed for awhile. DH is off all day so we are going to make it a relaxing one. :)

Last day off for a bit. Its crummy outside so I thought I'd bake and clean and do all that housewifey stuff I've been ignoring. LOL. Well, the baking got slammed since we're out of some key ingredients (see what happens when the kiddos start cooking?) and I just got a call to go out for lunch later. Hmmm...guess I'll just have to put up with an untidy house for another day or 6. ;)

Today I'm going to do marathon dishes. I let them get a little out of hand while the bf was out of town. He comes home tomorrow, and I plan to have the house looking respectable lol. Mike is really particular about clutter and dust, and I clean the bathrooms and kitchen so we make a pretty good cleaning team

Thanks, Addie! :blush:

I think I will honour that! I was just trying to get myself to the pool for my water walk, but while my mind is really into it my body says "I've had enough for one week". So, I am going to get a cup of tea and go back to bed for awhile. DH is off all day so we are going to make it a relaxing one. :)
Got a call awhile ago that the culture results came back from the hospital and I have an aggressive kidney infection (again) and the antibiotic I am on isn't working. Last time this happened I had three hospital trips, one doctor trip and ended up getting IV antibiotic every day for 2 weeks.

But I am feeling positive and am determined that this one will work this time. :) I will get the rest and fluids I need to help fight it!

Got a call awhile ago that the culture results came back from the hospital and I have an aggressive kidney infection (again) and the antibiotic I am on isn't working. Last time this happened I had three hospital trips, one doctor trip and ended up getting IV antibiotic every day for 2 weeks.

But I am feeling positive and am determined that this one will work this time. :) I will get the rest and fluids I need to help fight it!

Keep the faith, it will work and you will be better in days.:angel:

Itching ,y right foot like crazy with a hairbrush until it quits itching. Anyone have a good remedy for athletes foot?

Well yes. Sun, sand and the ocean is the best, but failing that, tea tree oil works better than just about anything else. Keep it DRY DRY DRY and put tea tree oil on as often as you think of it.

You have a very positive attitude about it all & that's alot of it!:) Keep drinking those fluids even when you feel like you're floating, drink a little more. Positive thoughts & prayers being sent your way.

Back
Top Bottom